September 24, 2024, 06:28:27 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

well jack me off and call me sally

Started by V, October 23, 2007, 09:17:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

V

October 23, 2007, 09:17:47 AM Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:22:40 AM by Dante
i want an iPod Touch so bad.  :'(

i need $300, quick.

what should i do?

so sleek and sexy.

Samus Aran

why do you like being treated as a girl during handjobs?

are you actually a shemale or just want to be?

Also, I don't care about the iPod Touch. iPods always have been and always will be overpriced.

FullmetalGanon

I played with one in the apple store in the mall. fap; fap;
I already have like $290.
iTouch or xbox360?  caterpie;... gonk;

C.Mongler

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 23, 2007, 10:48:03 AM
why do you like being treated as a girl during handjobs?

are you actually a shemale or just want to be?

i'm a shemale. :|

and who's to say what is pricey and what is not? what's pricey to you may not be to others.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 23, 2007, 11:55:00 AM
i'm a shemale. :|

and who's to say what is pricey and what is not? what's pricey to you may not be to others.

Regardless of wealth, iPods have always been a bit overpriced, especially the early models. It's not hard to get an mp3 player that can do just as much for a lot less. The Touch is different in that it's more unique, but I still don't see much of a reason for one when you could just get an iPhone.

Title27GT

MINE STILL HASN'T COME

FUCK YOU, APPLE, FUCK YOU.

I would walk down the street and buy one if I hadn't already paid $300 for one Online BEFORE they came out in stores :'(

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on October 23, 2007, 01:51:34 PM
MINE STILL HASN'T COME

FUCK YOU, APPLE, FUCK YOU.

I would walk down the street and buy one if I hadn't already paid $300 for one Online BEFORE they came out in stores :'(
Rule of Electronics 1: Never buy things when they first come out, or before they come out.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 23, 2007, 12:26:44 PM
Regardless of wealth, iPods have always been a bit overpriced, especially the early models. It's not hard to get an mp3 player that can do just as much for a lot less. The Touch is different in that it's more unique, but I still don't see much of a reason for one when you could just get an iPhone.
Except now the iPod Touch is pretty much the cheapest PDA on the market and most advanced (Apple will be opening it up for third parties in a few months, even though it's already easy to crack), and the iPod classic offers the most storage space for the lowest price.

Apple's getting everything in a perfect balance now.

also iphone still is a lot with the bill and all but everything else is fair

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Lawlz on October 23, 2007, 02:47:13 PM
Except now the iPod Touch is pretty much the cheapest PDA on the market and most advanced (Apple will be opening it up for third parties in a few months, even though it's already easy to crack), and the iPod classic offers the most storage space for the lowest price.

yeah, that is basically the only thing hindering me from just getting an iPhone; the monstrous bill that would come along with it.  psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on October 23, 2007, 02:47:13 PM

okay and who needs a pda for music

i'd rather have a cheaper mp3 player

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 23, 2007, 03:35:05 PM
okay and who needs a pda for music

i'd rather have a cheaper mp3 player

the simplicity and style/design that comes with Apple's products are what makes them superior, imo.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Dante on October 23, 2007, 03:35:52 PM
the simplicity and style/design that comes with Apple's products are what makes them superior, imo.

so who needs a pda

i'd rather just buy a cheaper mp3 player

you know, because...i like to listen to music too

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 23, 2007, 03:38:14 PM
so who needs a pda

Who needs a mouse for a computer? spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

V

Quote from: Rei Kazanami on October 23, 2007, 03:38:14 PM
so who needs a pda

you pay for what you get, i guess. you just want the music, get your mp3 player of choice. i don't mind paying the $300 for a great mp3 player, pda, and everything the Touch comes with.

Go Up