September 28, 2024, 08:25:04 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GUITAR HERO TRES

Started by Hiro, October 21, 2007, 12:45:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

OH MY GAWD 'ELL YES.  magician;

Samus Aran

I'm getting it either for my birthday (November 27) or for Christmas. Doesn't matter which, because I'm not getting the Wii until January.

Placebo Headwound

Have it reserved and I'll be picking it up on release day with my poster. wub;

Samus Aran

72 songs now confirmed. Since it comes out in 5 days, that's probably it for pre-release song confirmations. All the others will probably be surprises.

YPrrrr

Awesome, I still can't wait wub;

And cut the spanish malarkey argh;

The artist formally known

I just got enough money for it. The song list looks awesome.

I'm getting the 360 version. Hopefully I won't have to buy anymore fucking guitars for the game. I had the PS2 version of Guitar Hero II but someday I'll get the 360 verison and get GH: Rock the 80s and GH1

So many fucking games  psyduck;

I'm asking for Rock Band for x-mas for a present for me and my brother, he plays GH a lot more then I do.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Placebo Headwound

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

YPrrrr

NP gave it a 9.

Most logical score I've ever seen from NP, but they spent most of the review going over how to play the game edumacate;

The artist formally known

Quote from: The Oggmonster on October 24, 2007, 07:56:52 AM
Got it at sears
Sears always breaks the street dates. I wish I had money and knew where my town's Sears is  psyduck;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Link to confirmed setlist?

YPrrrr

Quote from: NotSid on October 24, 2007, 12:56:35 PM
Link to confirmed setlist?
http://faqs.ign.com/articles/793/793401p1.html

That's most of them, I'm not sure if it's completely updated... IGN has them all in various updates though.

NOA_Haunted

Geno

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 24, 2007, 12:23:54 PM
NP gave it a 9.

Most logical score I've ever seen from NP, but they spent most of the review going over how to play the game edumacate;
lmao
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up