October 01, 2024, 12:40:04 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Used PSP at a local game store for $130

Started by One Man Freak Show, October 20, 2007, 05:31:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

One Man Freak Show

Is it worth it? It's not the new one with the TV Output option, but it's a portable system anyways. It's not meant to be played on a TV. caterpie;

Samus Aran

JGE

Well this gen has a really low rate of quality handhelds, though compared to the DS I think you made the right choice.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Precursor on October 20, 2007, 07:18:48 PM
Well this gen has a really low rate of quality handhelds, though compared to the DS I think you made the right choice.

He didn't say he bought it. psyduck;

ME##

JGE

Kingoftherings

No PSP is worth a sum of money equal to a positive integer.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Precursor on October 20, 2007, 07:18:48 PM
L
O
L
spam;

This gen is pretty damn good for handhelds... excluding the PSP.

Unless you're a hardcore GTA fan, don't even consider a PSP. Well, it's not like you should even then since the PS2 has ports of those games. caterpie;

Well, if all you want are collections of old games from the 80's and early 90's, then sure? Because that's all the PSP offers.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on October 21, 2007, 03:51:49 AM
L
O
L
spam;

This gen is pretty damn good for handhelds... excluding the PSP.

Unless you're a hardcore GTA fan, don't even consider a PSP. Well, it's not like you should even then since the PS2 has ports of those games. caterpie;

Well, if all you want are collections of old games from the 80's and early 90's, then sure? Because that's all the PSP offers.

Except you know, PSP has its fair share of good games. At least in my opinion since I enjoy it.
My second favorite handheld with the original Gameboy being first.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Precursor on October 21, 2007, 11:51:14 AM
Except you know, PSP has its fair share of good games. At least in my opinion since I enjoy it.
My second favorite handheld with the original Gameboy being first.

I like the GBA best

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 21, 2007, 12:04:44 PM
I like the GBA best

GBA was my least favorite handheld, not sure why, just never cared for it. The only thing I liked on it was the Megaman series and a few Pokemon games here and there (which the original GB and GBC were superior might I add).

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Precursor on October 21, 2007, 12:06:03 PM
GBA was my least favorite handheld, not sure why, just never cared for it. The only thing I liked on it was the Megaman series and a few Pokemon games here and there (which the original GB and GBC were superior might I add).
Aside from all those horrible movie/Disney/cartoon games and no original Mario games, the GBA was great. It had great action games like MM Zero and Metroid Fusion, along with some pretty fine RPGs like Golden Sun 2 and Mother 3. Though I suppose when you try to balance it with all the shit that was tossed at it, it's not so great. :'(

Still, I love the GBA and I'm still buying games for it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on October 21, 2007, 12:12:07 PM
Aside from all those horrible movie/Disney/cartoon games and no original Mario games, the GBA was great. It had great action games like MM Zero and Metroid Fusion, along with some pretty fine RPGs like Golden Sun 2 and Mother 3. Though I suppose when you try to balance it with all the shit that was tossed at it, it's not so great. :'(

Still, I love the GBA and I'm still buying games for it.

Bomberman Tournament
Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku
Dragonball Z Buu's Fury
Game & watch gallery 4
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Megaman Battle Network 2
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 4
Megaman Battle Network 5
Pokemon Firered version
Pokemon Ruby version
Yugioh GX Duel Academy
Yugioh The eternal duelist soul
Yugioh The sacred cards
Legend of Zelda ALTTP/FOUR SWORDS

Pretty much all I have for it. I mean myself to try and get more for it, but I just never have the time or spare cash. Same for the PSP, I want more but I never have the money. Thinking of selling a select few DS and shitty PSP games for more PSP and GBA games.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Precursor on October 21, 2007, 12:18:01 PM
Bomberman Tournament
Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku
Dragonball Z Buu's Fury
Game & watch gallery 4
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Megaman Battle Network 2
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 4
Megaman Battle Network 5
Pokemon Firered version
Pokemon Ruby version
Yugioh GX Duel Academy
Yugioh The eternal duelist soul
Yugioh The sacred cards
Legend of Zelda ALTTP/FOUR SWORDS

Pretty much all I have for it. I mean myself to try and get more for it, but I just never have the time or spare cash. Same for the PSP, I want more but I never have the money. Thinking of selling a select few DS and shitty PSP games for more PSP and GBA games.
I recommend selling all of those. caterpie;

If I ever make a list of what I have for the GBA, it's a near perfect collection. I'm just missing a few essentials like the first Golden Sun and Megaman Zero.

UnagiPower

Quote from: Lawlz on October 21, 2007, 12:51:21 PM
I recommend selling all of those. caterpie;

If I ever make a list of what I have for the GBA, it's a near perfect collection. I'm just missing a few essentials like the first Golden Sun and Megaman Zero.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga was fun. :|

Though after the first play through you basically never wanted to touch the game ever again.

Go Up