October 05, 2024, 04:19:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The best scientific fact I ever heard.

Started by Daddy, October 16, 2007, 07:55:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Studies have shown that on average black men do have larger penises than men of other races...

....The reasoning for such is related to the promiscuity of the female members of the race.  The higher the rate of promiscuity, the larger the penis size.  Asian women are far less likely to have multiple partners, so the men are not required to have large penises to please their women and keep them faithful.  African women, on the other hand, are much more likely to have multiple partners so the men require larger penises to please their women and keep them faithful, as well as delivering their semen deeper into the vagina, increasing the chances that it will be them to fertilize the egg.

Basically, African women are bigger whores so the men had to adapt to please them.    nigro;

Also, this is why Jerry Springer is full of women who don't know who their baby daddy is.

lol racism

GingaNinja

Did you know that you can only get 6inches of dick in a girl?  So longer than 6inches is more than is required. LOL

Himu

False.  My dad cheated on my mom with an Asian woman. :|

Samus Aran

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 16, 2007, 07:59:02 PM
Did you know that you can only get 6inches of dick in a girl?  So longer than 6inches is more than is required. LOL

LOL vaginal depths vary between women

The artist formally known

Quote from: Precious on October 16, 2007, 07:59:21 PM
False.  My dad cheated on my mom with an Asian woman. :|
your dad did the right thing

The artist formally known

Daddy

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 16, 2007, 07:59:02 PM
Explain fisting.

Himu

Houdini

Quote from: steal on October 16, 2007, 08:17:46 PM
source or bullshit
Seriously. It sounds like a loud of steaming crap to me.

Feynman

Daddy

Quote from: Guava on October 16, 2007, 08:22:32 PM
Seriously. It sounds like a loud of steaming crap to me.
I can't find it. I read it a few months ago.

It was in some thing comparing the penis size of different primates and then it got into races.

Himu

Quote from: JMV290 on October 16, 2007, 07:55:36 PM

Also, this is why Jerry Springer is full of women who don't know who their baby daddy is.

lol racism
lol powerofone;

Daddy

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 16, 2007, 08:36:35 PM
Doesn't sound "scientific" at all. psyduck;
That's why I ended it with "lol racism".

Some one applied the principal of penis size amongst mammals, specifically primates and applied it to different human races.  

Kalahari Inkantation

That explains alot. myface;
o well mine is bigger than yours ahhaha

caponehollywood

Did it say anywhere in the thing you read about gorillas having the largest penises?
Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Go Up