September 20, 2024, 10:53:33 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking mom

Started by C.Mongler, October 15, 2007, 03:40:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

okay so i just shit up the money to actually buy Orange Box (i use italics to emphasize that I actually bought something for once, not that I for once did not buy something) and so I was sitting there playing Episode 2 on my parents PC, because mine is a piece of shit and couldn't run it, while theirs could. So I'm sitting there, shootin some headcrab zombies, and my brother yells at my sister "I GOTTA GO POTTY" (he's 3) and my mother yells down the stairs "Someone help him go potty plox". Well this battle's getting pretty intense, and my sister, who is sitting on the couch watching spongbob or some shit is like "daniel, do it!" and I'm like "uh, I'm kind of busy can you do it?" and shes all "no, you do it."

At this point I'm just like :| so I pause my game, get up, poke my head out the office door and say "you're not doing anything, just do it for me please" and she's like "ugh fine". apparently I had been too loud with my attitude, you know, the one that was not screaming "OH FUCK YES LITTLE BROTHER I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU SHIT" because my mom bolts down the stairs, smashes her way into the office and is all "DAMN IT I'M TIRED OF THIS, GET OFF MY COMPUTER NOW  argh;". So I just hold down the power button and hope her system 32 files corrupt or some shit and get on my computer. All of this over a 10 second argument me and my sister had about who would sit my brother on the toilet. It's not like he shit all over the floor or anything :|

Discuss or something

Sam

Um, I'm glad all of my siblings are not potty trained. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The artist formally known

fuck yes portal

i beat it in 2 hours but it was the best 2 hours of my life

Tomboh

YPrrrr

psyduck;

He can't seat himself on the toilet?

GingaNinja

Parents are so gay like that.  I mom wouldn't let me buy a game, just becuase I had purchased a different one like a week ago.

The artist formally known

j o e i n c

LCK

i was expecting an incest story

Tomboh

Samus Aran

lack of mom fucking is disappointing

Title27GT

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 15, 2007, 03:53:30 PM
Parents are so gay like that.  I mom wouldn't let me buy a game, just becuase I had purchased a different one like a week ago.
I-MOM faggot

lolwut

Samus Aran

Title27GT

Quote from: asdfasdf on October 15, 2007, 06:14:56 PM
oh god gtfo gtfo die die

movie sucks so much ass
srsly
one of the worst ive ever seen

Go Up