September 20, 2024, 02:39:24 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My sister is so fucking selfish

Started by GingaNinja, October 15, 2007, 01:32:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GingaNinja

So I don't have Phantom Hourglass yet.  I've been talking about this game since it was announced.  I've told my mom and sister all about it, showed them articles on it and blah blah blah.  The other day I ask my mom if she'd mind if we could go out to Best Buy and check if they have the game in and for some other stuff.  So she says "Sure"  Well, guess what, we never did.  So then today, my mom and sister say they are going to the store.  I ask, "Hey, if they have Phantom Hourglass could you get it for me and I'll pay you for it when you get home."  My answer was a yes.  So they go out, come home and it turns out that they only had 1 left, and my sister decided to buy it for herself.  She knew what she was doing....what a douche orks; 

Anyone done stuff like that to you?

YPrrrr

Yes, my brother never gets off the freaking internet, and when I try to get on he just knocks me back off (fuck you dial up)

So I had to get a wireless card so I could get on

Feynman

My sisters beg for mercy when I am about to falcon punch them for pissing me off. spam;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 15, 2007, 01:53:02 PM
My sisters beg for mercy when I am about to falcon punch them for pissing me off. spam;
lol spam;

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Sam

Quote from: Geno. on October 15, 2007, 01:58:27 PM
pics plz

SHE HAS A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!

Oh wait, she's not my sister, so maybe I shouldn't share. >.>

I don't want to be to blame for any rape.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Selkie

What the fuck?

Can't you just play hers?

Do you honestly buy separate copies of games all the time?  psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

It took me about 3 months to put $100 in the bank, if that counts for anything. caterpie;

I'll probably spend a good chunk of that on a TG16 and Saturn game later tonight.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

my brother is too, i was going to buy a SP when they first came out but my brother bought it and my parents wouldn't let me buy it too for some stupid reason. I paid for it too with my own money.

Oh well, I ended up buying the two tone silver and black version anyways

guff

WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE SHE DIDN'T BUY IT FOR ME SHE'S SO CHRISTING SELFISH GOD DAMN I WANTED IT WAAAAAH

TheDarkChief

Wow, that's fucked up.

Even more, why can't you share the game? psyduck;

The artist formally known

Quote from: Commodore Guff on October 15, 2007, 03:41:30 PM
WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE SHE DIDN'T BUY IT FOR ME SHE'S SO CHRISTING SELFISH GOD DAMN I WANTED IT WAAAAAH
welcome to nsider

Go Up