September 21, 2024, 04:08:56 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oh wow

Started by The artist formally known, October 14, 2007, 01:48:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

people are so dumb

we went to a corn maze, it had like 3 exits. 2 emergency and 1 "omg you won" exit and we sat at the real end and everytime someone walked out we told them "this is the energemcy exit" and stuff. then about 1/3 of them actually went back it

haha it was hilarious

but then some 12 year old girls came up and started to flirt with me (only me, not my friends lol) and they ruined it. and i ate chicken and a puked  caterpie;

Infel

Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2007, 01:48:04 PM
people are so dumb

we went to a corn maze, it had like 3 exits. 2 emergency and 1 "omg you won" exit and we sat at the real end and everytime someone walked out we told them "this is the energemcy exit" and stuff. then about 1/3 of them actually went back it

haha it was hilarious

but then some 12 year old girls came up and started to flirt with me (only me, not my friends lol) and they ruined it. and i ate chicken and a puked  caterpie;
How old are you, and how much makeup were they wearing.

I'm 17.

They were like sophomores in highschool but they were really smart so they passed like 5 years worth

Infel

That still doesn't tell me how much makeup they were wearing.

ncba93ivyase

Every time I go somewhere, little girls stare at me and smile. I love when it's a little group of friends, and they point at me and act all giddy-like. It's so cute. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: KT on October 14, 2007, 01:52:32 PM

That still doesn't tell me how much makeup they were wearing.
idk, it was dark

Infel

Well then, I guess it was, and then you could get a funsize blowjob for all of 20 bucks for all of them.

36chambers

Quote from: Lawlz on October 14, 2007, 01:53:12 PM
Every time I go somewhere, little girls stare at me and smile. I love when it's a little group of friends, and they point at me and act all giddy-like. It's so cute. caterpie;

ur so cool

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: KT on October 14, 2007, 02:00:13 PM
Well then, I guess it was, and then you could get a funsize blowjob for all of 20 bucks for all of them.
Reaper and I could probably get them for free.

Little girls like guys with feminine looks for some raisin. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Infel

Quote from: Lawlz on October 14, 2007, 02:02:03 PM

Damn you, with your natural ability to pick up lolis! hgra;

I on the other hand seem to get only stalkers. This one girl at my school says she is going to KO me, and bring me to her house, and well, yeah.

And this one girl in the U.K. keeps talking about her bathroom experiences, because she knows specifically I really like that kind of stuff.

Himu

It sux when little boys like me.  I only found one that was okay caterpie;

Quote from: Lawlz on October 14, 2007, 02:02:03 PM

I really don't care about that stuff. Like if I have to try I just don't care.

Houdini

Quote from: Lawlz on October 14, 2007, 01:53:12 PM
Most little girls think I'm going to kill them. I guess I'm just a scary person.

Infel

Quote from: Guava on October 14, 2007, 02:39:08 PM
Most little girls think I'm going to kill them. I guess I'm just a scary person.
you look like the retarded kid in Dead Rising who sets his balls on fire with a Molotov cocktail.

Title27GT

Quote from: KT on October 14, 2007, 02:41:10 PM
you look like the retarded kid in Dead Rising who sets his balls on fire with a Molotov cocktail.
you look like the way we perceive xXTheHaunted to look with a little autism thrown in

Go Up