July 04, 2024, 08:55:34 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

O cool, nice going Nintendo

Started by Daddy, October 14, 2007, 11:41:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Who the fuck had the idea of "lol lets make ppl close their ds to do cool stuff in zelda"?

I was stuck for a while on the part where I had to transfer the crest to my sea chart and I ran out of ideas, so I closed me DS because I had to take a piss.   When I opened it the thing transfered.   What the hell?   WHY?

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2007, 11:44:08 PM
i liked it
I love the game. I just want to know why they would make some one close their DS to do something.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: JMV290 on October 15, 2007, 01:14:10 AM
I love the game. I just want to know why they would make some one close their DS to do something.

To be creative. psyduck;

FULL_METAL_RYDER2

Quote from: Thief888 on October 15, 2007, 01:16:47 AM
To be creative. psyduck;
Yeah, I love it when games break the 4th wall. Like in MGS twin snakes, when you had to look on the back of the game box for Meryl's codec number.

The artist formally known

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 15, 2007, 08:45:50 AM
Yeah, I love it when games break the 4th wall. Like in MGS twin snakes, when you had to look on the back of the game box for Meryl's codec number.
Thats not so much of a 4th wall but I can see what you mean. Neither of the two examples are.

Paper Mario did that a few times

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: FULL_METAL_RYDER2 on October 15, 2007, 08:45:50 AM
More like when you had to unplug the controller to fight psycho mantis
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

its making you think outside of the game

The artist formally known

Quote from: Godzooky on October 15, 2007, 12:30:33 PM
More like when you had to unplug the controller to fight psycho mantis
No, that still wasn't breaking a 3rd wall

When Mantis said "So you like Konami games do you?" was more of breaking a 3rd wall. (only if you have konami saves on your memory card)

Kalahari Inkantation

I love it when games do stuff like that. powerofone;

Infel

Quote from: reefer on October 15, 2007, 12:33:51 PM
No, that still wasn't breaking a 3rd wall

When Mantis said "So you like Konami games do you?" was more of breaking a 3rd wall. (only if you have konami saves on your memory card)
In Twin snakes, he drills you on what the hell you have on your memory card. psyduck;

Go Up