POTD: IF YOU WERE/ARE A WOMAN, WOULD/WILL/HAVE YOU EAT[EN] YOUR PLACENTA?

Started by ncba93ivyase, October 13, 2007, 06:43:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

YES?

Yes
6 (25%)
No
2 (8.3%)
That's disgusting
11 (45.8%)
I might try it...
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Go Down

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 08:17:33 PM
If you had no more use for it and it made you look more attractive, wouldn't you eat it? caterpie;
Ya. powerofone;  Some salt and steak sauce sounds good with it.

Houdini

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 13, 2007, 09:06:10 PM
My god that is disgusting, not a chance in hell.
I'm sure mammals that do eat their placenta think humans are far more disgusting for taking in dangerous chemicals like nicotine. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 09:11:39 PM
I'm sure mammals that do eat their placenta think humans are far more disgusting for taking in dangerous chemicals like nicotine. spam;
Nicotine isn't dangerous. psyduck;

Sam

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 09:11:39 PM

If you want to eat it, I'll let you have the placenta of my first born child.

That stuff's not going anywhere near my mouth.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Tomboh

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 13, 2007, 09:14:38 PM
psyduck;
A drop of pure nicotine can kill a human within minutes. :|
Actually, seconds. spam;

But humans never consume it like that. They take it in very, very small amounts in which it only effect mood slightly and is the most addictive substance on earth.

Though it being addictive doesn't make it dangerous if you're JUST talking about Nicotine alone. It's that they put it in cigarettes and the tar and other stuff in them makes it dangerous.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Punta Tombo on October 13, 2007, 09:18:07 PM
Actually, seconds. spam;

But humans never consume it like that. They take it in very, very small amounts in which it only effect mood slightly and is the most addictive substance on earth.

Though it being addictive doesn't make it dangerous if you're JUST talking about Nicotine alone. It's that they put it in cigarettes and the tar and other stuff in them makes it dangerous.
i had a response but i lost it as soon as i looked back at spam; the second time

god damnit

Tomboh

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 09:22:15 PM
i had a response but i lost it as soon as i looked back at spam; the second time

god damnit
looked back at spam;

???

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up