September 30, 2024, 10:24:36 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My friend just got a 360.

Started by GingaNinja, October 13, 2007, 02:59:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GingaNinja

His dad went out last night and just like, bought one.  And he also bought Halo 3.  Now that's just awesome. devil;

Infel

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 13, 2007, 02:59:47 PM
His dad went out last night and just like, bought one.  And he also bought Halo 3.  Now that's just awesome. devil;
How is that related to here, or anything?

GingaNinja

Infel

Quote from: Blaj48 on October 13, 2007, 03:03:51 PM
GeneralTech.
...*sigh*

No, I mean the topic is fucking pointless, and is a toss-up for two different boards.

JGE

FullmetalGanon

Infel

Quote from: Suicidal Thought on October 13, 2007, 04:23:19 PM
I'm still saving for mine.  gonk;
Tip: IF your school is Catholic, often it's got third party funded cash awards for end of year crap.

The artist formally known

I've recently got sick of Halo 3. Played it too much and not really that great.

Liked it for the first month of release

Sam

I neeeeed a 360 for three things: Assassin's Creed, Viva Pinata (omg that game's so cute ;_; ), and, most of all, Banjo Kazooie 3. THat's going to be my breaking point- I'm probably going to sell myself if I don't have money for a 36 before BK3 comes out. Not really. But I will find a way to make money. :|
Quote from: reefer on October 14, 2007, 06:46:03 AM
I've recently got sick of Halo 3. Played it too much and not really that great.

Liked it for the first month of release

Has it even been a month?

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Infel

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 14, 2007, 07:15:15 AM
I neeeeed a 360 for three things: Assassin's Creed, Viva Pinata (omg that game's so cute ;_; ), and, most of all, Banjo Kazooie 3. THat's going to be my breaking point- I'm probably going to sell myself if I don't have money for a 36 before BK3 comes out. Not really. But I will find a way to make money. :|Has it even been a month?

Wow, I hate how it mangles quotes by not being Nested. No, it's only been 2 and a half weeks, and Banjo Kazooie 3 is uncofnried, but it's a rare fanboy/girl's dream. Assassin's creed doesn't really look any different from Metal Gear Solid, setting aside the fact that it's like, arabian.

Sam

Quote from: KT on October 14, 2007, 10:56:02 AM
Wow, I hate how it mangles quotes by not being Nested. No, it's only been 2 and a half weeks, and Banjo Kazooie 3 is uncofnried, but it's a rare fanboy/girl's dream. Assassin's creed doesn't really look any different from Metal Gear Solid, setting aside the fact that it's like, arabian.

I know it's unconfirmed, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's a reality.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

UnagiPower

Quote from: KT on October 14, 2007, 10:56:02 AM

fucking retard.  :|

Infel

Quote from: Pink Knip on October 14, 2007, 11:25:30 AM
I know it's unconfirmed, but I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's a reality.
You know, I'd hope so, because the only Rare game I've seen anywhere in my city is Conker's bad fur day, and I got smacked for looking at it.
Quote from: UnagiPower on October 14, 2007, 11:27:17 AM

fucking retard.  :|
Yeah, see, I said it LOOKS like, fuckhead. I haven't played it and I don't have any personal interest in that sort of thing.

Go Up