September 25, 2024, 09:07:46 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why must my parents make it so hard for me?? gonk;

Started by Selkie, October 13, 2007, 10:31:43 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

My parents are basically anti-alcohol, so if I wanted to get alcohol, I literally wouldn't be able to.

The only alcohol i can find is a bottle of Kahlua, 1/3 of a bottle of this Mexican coffee liquor, and 2 bottles of Corona.

That's virtually all the alcohol in my house.

caponehollywood

Quote from: antmaster5000 on October 21, 2015, 03:01:13 AM
me

10% of the worlds biomass is ants
ants
ants

i am antmaster

Kalahari Inkantation

The only alcohol in my house is rubbing alcohol. Believe it or not, I've never seen my parents drink/drunk.

Selkie

ncba93ivyase

Um, sounds pretty good to me. psyduck;

My father's an alcoholic, so I could easily take pretty much anything and he wouldn't notice. Since he's in Germany now, the only alcohol in the house is an old bottle of "collector's" whiskey.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 10:52:09 AM

My father's an alcoholic, so I could easily take pretty much anything and he wouldn't notice. Since he's in Germany now, the only alcohol in the house is an old bottle of "collector's" whiskey.

It's not good, becase my parents would definitely notice if I took anything. and even if I took all of it I would barely get a buzz cause there's so little  psyduck;

FullmetalGanon

My father gave me a sip of beer when I was like five. i didnt like it at all.  china;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: SELKIE on October 13, 2007, 10:54:29 AM
It's not good, becase my parents would definitely notice if I took anything. and even if I took all of it I would barely get a buzz cause there's so little  psyduck;

Um... that is good. If you're going to get drunk, especially while underage, you deserve to be punished. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

j o e i n c

Quote from: Lawlz on October 13, 2007, 10:52:09 AM

if hes an alchoholic why the hell is he going to germany

ncba93ivyase

j o e i n c

Feynman

Take all the booze so your parents can rip off your skin and internal organs one-by-one, you piece of shit.

Selkie

Quote from: Bassir C. on October 13, 2007, 11:02:54 AM
Take all the booze so your parents can rip off your skin and internal organs one-by-one, you piece of shit.

That's a bit harsh, even you must say.

Excuse me for wanting to grow up experiencing all the normal stages of childhood.

Shoj

Infel

Quote from: SELKIE on October 13, 2007, 11:18:24 AM
That's a bit harsh, even you must say.

Excuse me for wanting to grow up experiencing all the normal stages of childhood.
That's Bassir's way. After a bit, you either get into a huge fucking mess with him or become buddies. I think I'm doing both.

Go Up