September 29, 2024, 11:16:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

argh

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 12, 2007, 08:46:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tomboh

fucking terrible online mode. They should've made more sidequests for Adventure instead of wasting time with the pointless multiplayer mode.

theres not many people playing onlien anyways cuz i saw the same guy like 3 times in a row. his name was"link"

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Punta Tombo on October 12, 2007, 10:12:33 PM
fucking terrible online mode. They should've made more sidequests for Adventure instead of wasting time with the pointless multiplayer mode.

theres not many people playing onlien anyways cuz i saw the same guy like 3 times in a row. his name was"link"
There are probably hundreds of people named Link. Actually, even my own name was Link until a few hours ago. psyduck;

Tomboh

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 12, 2007, 10:13:37 PM
There are probably hundreds of people named Link. Actually, even my own name was Link until a few hours ago. psyduck;
as u can tell from my lacking of grammar i was joking about how a majority of people use the name "link", and that it wasnt something against the multiplayer

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Punta Tombo on October 12, 2007, 10:14:29 PM
as u can tell from my lacking of grammar i was joking about how a majority of people use the name "link", and that it wasnt something against the multiplayer
oh ok

ncba93ivyase

My name is Link and I played the same guy twice and disconnected.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up