April 24, 2024, 01:22:49 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

/

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 12, 2007, 08:12:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

How long does it usually take for "Tag Mode" in Phantom Hourglass to begin? I've been sitting here for about ten minutes waiting for something to happen. psyduck;

BSS

Tag mode? Is that the multiplayer? Usually only takes about 20 second to find a match, for me at least.
tbtf

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: BSS on October 12, 2007, 08:19:20 PM
Tag mode? Is that the multiplayer? Usually only takes about 20 second to find a match, for me at least.
Tag Mode is some kind of trading thing. You throw unwanted items into barrels, and go online, and I guess someone's supposed to trade with you. However, all I'm getting is a loading screen. :|

BSS

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 12, 2007, 08:21:49 PM
Tag Mode is some kind of trading thing. You throw unwanted items into barrels, and go online, and someone's supposed to trade with you. However, all I'm getting is  aloading screen. :|
Oh yeah, saw that in the instruction booklet, haven't gotten it yet. No idea how long it is supposed to take, but I think it said that even if you put your DS in sleep mode it will keep searching, if you wanted to do that.
tbtf

Kalahari Inkantation

October 12, 2007, 09:04:40 PM #4 Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 02:39:27 PM by PHANTOM HOURGLASS
How come, when I'm in Tag Mode, the bar thing that shows how your connection is stays gray and red? psyduck;

Infel

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on October 12, 2007, 09:04:40 PM
How come, when I'm in Tag Mode, the bar thing that shows how you connection is stays gray and red? psyduck;
Because Wifi is shit. Why? Nobody pays for it. It's run by cardboard boxes.

Go Up