July 07, 2024, 12:25:42 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

bullshit

Started by Wrench, October 12, 2007, 03:02:08 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

My local Gamestops still have ridiculous prices for Gamecube and GBA games.

Melee is currently sold used for $26.99 which is completely crazy. Way too much for an old game.
I also saw a GBA Final Fantasy game used with no case for $24.99. When will they ever lower their prices for older stuff? I really want Melee, but not at that price. I MIGHT GET A JOB THERE THOUGH  powerofone;

Do your Gamestops have bad prices?

JGE

Melee kind of sucks, don't get it unless you end up playing with a lot of friends.

Wrench

Quote from: Spartan on October 12, 2007, 03:03:24 PM
Melee kind of sucks, don't get it unless you end up playing with a lot of friends.

I like it plus have friends that will play. I want it to occupy me until Brawl.

FullmetalGanon

October 12, 2007, 03:22:32 PM #3 Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 03:30:42 PM by Suicidal Thought
Obviously; all gamestops have the same prices.  psyduck;
Melee was my first game for the gamecube. wub;

Sam

My gamestop employees don't like me for all the browsing I do. >.>

But they're grumpy old fogey's who know nothing about gaming, so that's okay. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

JGE

If I ever saw a chick browsing for games in gamestop, i would get a slight erection

Sam

Quote from: Spartan on October 12, 2007, 03:30:30 PM
If I ever saw a chick browsing for games in gamestop, i would get a slight erection

It's usually not for anything special, just the new releases anf, for whatever reason, though I lack an XBox, at all of the 360 accessories. Some of the DS accessories are also rather nifty.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

October 12, 2007, 03:36:06 PM #7 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:36:08 PM by Tectron

The artist formally known

The people at my Gamecrazy all know me pretty well but they never have good games there used. Gamestop employees at my town all seem like they hate  their job and they don't know shit about video games sometimes. They didn't know how to lan a 360 with another 360.

Gamestop always has billions of used games for cheap though some are expensive. Silent Hill 4 is like $30 and Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube is like $30 and so is A Dog's Life. I know A Dog's Life is semi-rare but it doesn't cost over $20 and Resident Evil 3 should be about $25.

Silent Hill 4 would be $15 at the Gamecrazy I know of if they had it.

And Game Rush is a joke, they don't have shit for games there.

And everytime I go in GBA games are fucking expensive and so are most Nintendo DS games. None are dirt cheap like PSP, PS2, and Xbox games. Gamecube games I don't look through too much because I only want like 5 more games from GCN and I'll have every title I wanted.

NOA_Haunted

I don't shop at gamestop so I don't know.

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 03:37:47 PM
The people at my Gamecrazy all know me pretty well but they never have good games there used. Gamestop employees at my town all seem like they hate  their job and they don't know shit about video games sometimes. They didn't know how to lan a 360 with another 360.

Gamestop always has billions of used games for cheap though some are expensive. Silent Hill 4 is like $30 and Resident Evil 3 for the Gamecube is like $30 and so is A Dog's Life. I know A Dog's Life is semi-rare but it doesn't cost over $20 and Resident Evil 3 should be about $25.

Silent Hill 4 would be $15 at the Gamecrazy I know of if they had it.

And Game Rush is a joke, they don't have shit for games there.

Katamary Damacy costs $30 at my local Gamestop, it's used too.  :|

Quote from: UnagiPower on October 12, 2007, 04:11:03 PM
Katamary Damacy costs $30 at my local Gamestop, it's used too.  :|
I bought it for $20.

They're selling I love Katamari for like $30 at mine, I'll just pick it up one day, not missing much since the PSP one is the best version besides the controls so far.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Suicidal Thought on October 12, 2007, 03:22:32 PM
Melee was my first game for the gamecube. wub;

Pikmin and SSBM were my firsts, but I played SSBM first  flower;

UnagiPower

Quote from: reefer on October 12, 2007, 04:35:57 PM
I bought it for $20.

They're selling I love Katamari for like $30 at mine, I'll just pick it up one day, not missing much since the PSP one is the best version besides the controls so far.

Really? So which one should I get? Katamari Damacy or the PSP version? Cause I've been wanting to try the game out.

Go Up