September 19, 2024, 09:14:54 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

oopsies

Started by Daddy, October 08, 2007, 12:27:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Samus Aran

What, did you think that it only referred to the lack of sexual organs or something? It has more than one definition. I thought that everyone who was bashing him knew that.

psyduck;

YPrrrr

and 2 + 2 = 4

Hurrah for things I already knew toot;

Daddy

Quote from: Kazarus on October 08, 2007, 12:29:36 PM
What, did you think that it only referred to the lack of sexual organs or something? It has more than one definition. I thought that everyone who was bashing him knew that.

psyduck;
I didn't think there was an actual sexual definition for people who weren't sexuality attracted to others, I just thought it was lack of puberty.  china;

Daddy

QuoteA lack of sexual feelings can result from medical or psychological issues such as endocrine imbalances, Asperger syndrome or other autism, anorexia or bulimia, or the lasting effects of childhood sexual abuse. A temporary loss of libido is also associated with depression and the effects of certain medications. Situational, secondary inhibited sexual desire (ISD) within a relationship can also be caused by a range of independent factors. [16]

Asexual people, particularly younger individuals identifying as asexual, may not have reached a stage of self-awareness and overall psychosocial development to have discovered the full range of their sexuality. This is commonly phrased as being "too young" or "a late bloomer" (in reference to the onset of puberty). Young people who settle on an asexual identity before fully exploring sex may be restricting themselves and their sexual development.

An asexual person may be a repressed or closeted homosexual.

An asexual person may have a latent sexuality that will be awakened by a suitable romantic or sexual partner. This is commonly phrased as "not having met the right person."
  The middle two may be correct.

The artist formally known

How did you not know this? Some people at my high school claimed to be asexual  caterpie;

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 08, 2007, 12:33:56 PM
  The middle two may be correct.
Someone was scared by "the talk" spam;

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on October 08, 2007, 12:35:31 PM
How did you not know this? Some people at my high school claimed to be asexual  caterpie;
THEY WERE JUST CLOSET FAGS.  navi;

Go Up