September 18, 2024, 06:49:56 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

... psyduck;

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, October 08, 2007, 07:34:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Guys, I think I've been playing waaaaaaay too much Phoenix Wright. psyduck;

I just had the strangest dream ever.

This isn't part of the dream, but you'll understand it better if you read it.
Yesterday, in Justice for All, I got up to the part where [spoiler]Maya was kidnapped. Right before that case, Edgeworth, who we all thought was dead, was boarding a plane or something while talking to Gumshoe.[/spoiler]

So anyway, back to the dream...
I was in some game store looking for Phoenix Wright 3 (even though it hasn't even come out yet), and, for some reason, Phoenix Wright was standing right next to me. v;
Suddenly, Edgeworth walked in. But there was something different about him. He looked bigger. Not fatter or taller, but thing of Gumshoe with Edgeworth's face.
All of a sudden, Edgeworth pulls out a gun, and shoots the shit out of Phoenix, right in the face. He shot him so many times that, where Phoenix's eyes were supposed to be, there was a big, semi-circle shaped hole, and you could actually see the floor covered in blood through it. gonk;
Then Edgeworth...pulled off his face/mask to reveal three red lights going across his face, where his eyes were supposed to be.
He then said "The Edgeworth you knew really did die a long time ago. I am Neo Edgeworth. I am Godot."

... psyduck;

Share any of your strangest dreams here. navi;

Commander Fuckass

My wierdest dream was I was having sex with Geno. yes;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Kalahari Inkantation

needs moar strange dreams

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

The artist formally known

I had a dream I got a game but I forgot which game.

I had only reserved PW3 for the plushie

YPrrrr

Last night I dreamed JMV was spamming the sports board and making fun of me and Tomboh for not being able to check his power...  burned;

Boyah overdose I guess psyduck;

Claquesous

I've had many dreams of video games. I remember one I was dreaming about MPH, but I hadn't played it in weeks, and that is the case in most of my dreams. It doesn't matter how much you play it before you sleep, what makes you dream of it is that it's on your mind.

I once had a dream of TP. In real life, I didn't know how to hurt Zant's first phase. In my dream, I was playing TP, and on Zant's first form, and as in real life, I didn't know how to hurt him. Then randomly my dad said to use the boomerang, which worked. When I woke up, I remembered the dream and used the boomerang and then beat Zant the rest of the way.

Go Up