September 22, 2024, 10:34:02 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do Looks Matter?

Started by ZGDK, October 07, 2007, 03:42:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZGDK

Why does everyone seem to think when it comes to love looks are the only thing that matter? I understand that it's human nature, but isn't there more to love then just how domeone looks?

Nyerp

Quotebut isn't there more to love then just how domeone looks?

no

prettygirl

they matter, sure.
but they're not everythinggg.

ncba93ivyase

I hate when elementary school teachers say that you should never judge someone by their looks. Sure, it's not the only thing that matters, but does that mean all good looking people should just be put aside for autistic geeks? psyduck;

but yes i want a woman that is intelligent and beautiful

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

prjuni

For me it must be balanced

I'd rather have an okay looking girl with intelligence
then the sexiest girl that can't count to 10.

FullmetalGanon

Yes, its not everything, but its a lot.

Blaze-Senpai

Well, it could matter most because its the first thing you'd notice. But that's not in all cases.

Lozal

Just a bit, I mean, if someone's horrifically ugly, then I wouldn't date them, but personality is definitely key for me.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Wrench

Himu

Quote from: Lawlz on October 07, 2007, 03:45:01 PM
I hate when elementary school teachers say that you should never judge someone by their looks. Sure, it's not the only thing that matters, but does that mean all good looking people should just be put aside for autistic geeks? psyduck;

but yes i want a woman that is intelligent and beautiful
I agree.

LETS DATE ALL THE UGLIES AND LEAVE THE HOTTIES OUT TO ROT.

Geno

Because men like to fuck hot chicks.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

I want a girl with a short skirt and a loooooooooong jacket.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Guava on October 07, 2007, 07:45:45 PM
I love cake

Geno

Quote from: Guava on October 07, 2007, 07:45:45 PM
Don't forget tits growing out of her mouth.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up