March 28, 2024, 03:21:03 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you Belive in Global Warming?

Started by ZGDK, October 07, 2007, 03:32:34 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Cool. There's massive genocide in Africa yet people are more worried about something that might, if it exists at all, cause problems hundreds or thousands of years down the road. This world's priorities are so fucked up.

Nyerp

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 02:46:39 PM
Cool. There's massive genocide in Africa yet people are more worried about something that might, if it exists at all, cause problems hundreds or thousands of years down the road. This world's priorities are so fucked up.

i can't do anything about that

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2007, 03:30:00 PM
i can't do anything about that
That's what everyone says :|

I mean sure, it's hard for an individual to do anything, but when a government that's supposed to be of the people for the people refuses to take action and prefers to think about weather implications, it seems sick.

Nyerp

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 03:33:32 PM
That's what everyone says :|

I mean sure, it's hard for an individual to do anything, but when a government that's supposed to be of the people for the people refuses to take action and prefers to think about weather implications, it seems sick.

welcome to america

ncba93ivyase

cool

Global warming is a problem for the entire earth. If everyone in Africa dies, tough shit. The Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica get along fine without the AIDS and constant worries about some war breaking out or whatever. If the earth heats up by an average of 20 degrees, that's a problem for everyone and will be an even worse problem.

in short kill yourself

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on October 10, 2007, 04:06:32 PM
cool

Global warming is a problem for the entire earth. If everyone in Africa dies, tough shit. The Americas, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Antarctica get along fine without the AIDS and constant worries about some war breaking out or whatever. If the earth heats up by an average of 20 degrees, that's a problem for everyone and will be an even worse problem.

in short kill yourself
So... you're saying people such as yourself are more valuable than Africans? Nice. Also... you'd be wrong about that anyways.

Andrew1911

entire world > africa

suck it

Nyerp

Africans are spreading AIDS on purpose, fuck them. They have the tribe leader (who has AIDS) teach the young females how to have sex. You know what that means. Retards.

But who says it's our duty to modernize them? They have governments.

YPrrrr

Did you guys forget how the Europeans basically fucked up Africa? psyduck;

Just like with the Middle East, they set up horrible political boundries that have caused an endless stream of violence. So while you're saying how retarded Africans are, whites helped contribute to their downfall as well.

Nyerp

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 06:43:46 PM
Did you guys forget how the Europeans basically fucked up Africa? psyduck;

Just like with the Middle East, they set up horrible political boundries that have caused an endless stream of violence. So while you're saying how retarded Africans are, whites helped contribute to their downfall as well.

uhh not my problem?

When did race come into this. psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2007, 06:45:19 PM
uhh not my problem?

When did race come into this. psyduck;
Look at Lawlz's and Andrew's posts edumacate;

oh, and "Africans are spreading AIDs on purpose, fuck them"

Nyerp

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 06:50:50 PM
Look at Lawlz's and Andrew's posts edumacate;

oh, and "Africans are spreading AIDs on purpose, fuck them"

African is a term to describe something of African origin not a race. psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Nyerp on October 10, 2007, 06:54:20 PM
African is a term to describe something of African origin not a race. psyduck;
Sweet. But you said Africans, not African psyduck;

Also, I was merely pointing out how Africans shouldn't be considered inferior because of their current mistakes, and that it is not wholly their fault.  edumacate;

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 10, 2007, 04:45:42 PM
So... you're saying people such as yourself are more valuable than Africans? Nice. Also... you'd be wrong about that anyways.
If global warming destroys, the world, then the Africans still die, don't they?

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV290 on October 10, 2007, 07:16:22 PM
If global warming destroys the world, then the Africans still die, don't they?
Yes... but once again... that's far into the future, so we should have time to focus our efforts on the genocide in the world first.

Go Up