September 24, 2024, 08:25:38 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who Here Knows a thing or two About RPing?

Started by ZGDK, October 07, 2007, 12:19:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ZGDK

I want to start an RP, but I've NEVER done this before so I need help. Who wants to help me?

Houdini

October 07, 2007, 12:20:41 PM #1 Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 12:26:28 PM by Guava
I lift up your perky fox tail and proceed to lick your sexy manhole.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on October 07, 2007, 12:20:41 PM
I lift up your perky fox tail and proceed to like your sexy manhole.

how much do you like it

Houdini

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on October 07, 2007, 12:36:12 PM
Sorry, asexuals can't role play.

I stare blankly at naked women wishing I could feel excitement

I realize that I'm living a wasted life and kill myself

ZGDK

Guys just shut the fuck up. All of you. I asked a simple question and I get the most fucking of idiotic answers.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ZGDK on October 07, 2007, 12:39:37 PM
Guys just shut the fuck up. All of you. I asked a simple question and I get the most fucking of idiotic answers.

lmao

You asked a stupid question, you get stupid answers. There's no "trick" to RPing. Just do it.

Geno

Um this is Boyah. What do you except?  psyduck;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Tri4se

What are you talking about? Kaz had an nice idea for an RP.

ZGDK

Quote from: Nox on October 07, 2007, 12:41:41 PM
What are you talking about? Kaz had an nice idea for an RP.

That has got to be the worst Futzing idea I have ever heard.

Tri4se

Quote from: ZGDK on October 07, 2007, 12:43:10 PM
That has got to be the worst fuck</span>ing idea I have ever heard.
Lol span tag.

Samus Aran

LOL SPAN TAGS

Turn off your censors, dumbass.

FullmetalGanon

lol wats futzing?

Geno

Go Up