April 23, 2024, 02:28:12 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Is it bad if...

Started by ClassicTyler, May 06, 2007, 12:01:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: ClassicTyler on May 07, 2007, 02:47:56 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 07, 2007, 12:59:55 PM
Tell them you hate them. Simple as that.

If they even consider you human, they'll learn to give you more respect.

I might end up homeless....
Stand up for your rights, and show your not going to take any kind of shit from them just because of who you are. Stay firm, and show them you're not going to take it from them. Get kicked out, if you must. If you have nothing worth dieing for, you have nothing worth living for....

Wait, fuck that. Just wait it out til' you can get your own life supported by you, and then rub your ass in their faces.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Andrew1911

Quote from: wrenchninja36 on May 06, 2007, 07:03:01 PM
I don't think it's wrong. I personally don't support gay marriage or anything, but I'll at least treat them equal. I have one real life gay friend and I'm fine with him as long as he doesn't touch me. If your child is gay, you should at least respect him for who he is and move on.

Yeah, he might give you the gay.  gonk;

CT, you need to have a meeting with your parents to discuss how you feel with them. Only than, you can find a solution.

Paul

IMO I would say it's bad. Even though they done something to you they are still your family. They will be the only friends you would truly have forever. They may threaten you but the still care for you. flower;

ncba93ivyase

this belongs in another board

mods, do your job

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on August 01, 2008, 10:42:50 AM

mods, do your job
It would have been fine if you hadn't bumped it.

Houdini

Quote from: Flying Circus on August 01, 2008, 12:03:25 PM
It would have been fine if you hadn't bumped it.
Seriously, what the hell  psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Lawlz on August 01, 2008, 10:42:50 AM

mods, do your job
Wasn't this thread made while you were still admin?  If it was so much of a problem why didn't you move it?

Houdini

Quote from: JMV on August 03, 2008, 06:40:25 AM
Wasn't this thread made while you were still admin?  If it was so much of a problem why didn't you move it?
And then there's the matter of him necroposting.

Go Up