April 19, 2024, 02:19:38 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey Disney... FUCKING STOP

Started by Geno, October 03, 2007, 05:15:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Disney is milking the success of High School Musical waaaaay to much. I did like the movie, but seriously do we need a High School Musical broadway show? Or High School Musical on Ice? No. Disney needs to stop or I swear I'm going to ressurect Walt Disney and kick him in the balls.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

I forgot to mention to you guys that they have a High School Musical show in Disney's California Adventure, which is right next to Disneyland. It was very loud and very annoying. I didn't exactly go to it, but it was a moving show on some retarded float, so it kept getting closer and closer to where I was.  gonk;

Commander Fuckass

needz moar The nightmare before christmas on Broadway
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

One Man Freak Show

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but...

I thought HSM was okay. I haven't seen the second one yet, but I will when it comes to DVD. gonk;

Houdini

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 03, 2007, 09:27:37 PM

I thought HSM was okay. I haven't seen the second one yet, but I will when it comes to DVD. gonk;
Ugh.

All of your opinions have been rendered null.

Geno

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 03, 2007, 09:27:37 PM

Did you have to change the title?  psyduck;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Geno. on October 04, 2007, 06:55:42 AM

I didn't change the title.

And I didn't say I thought HSM was good, either. It was just okay, considering that it probably had a terrible budget, and the fact that it's a made-for-TV movie. Had it been released in theaters, it would have sucked, plain and sumple.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on October 04, 2007, 06:55:42 AM

He didn't change it. His "Re:(insert title)" is different because he has his censors on.

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 05, 2007, 09:32:15 PM
He didn't change it. His "Re:(insert title)" is different because he has his censors on.

How do I turn them off? They're bloody annoying.

Samus Aran

Quote from: ONEMANFREAKSHOW on October 05, 2007, 09:33:44 PM
How do I turn them off? They're bloody annoying.

Profile, Look and Layout Preferences, check the box next to "Leave words uncensored."

One Man Freak Show

Quote from: Kazcadian on October 05, 2007, 09:36:37 PM
Profile, Look and Layout Preferences, check the box next to "Leave words uncensored."

kthnxbainao

squirrelfriend

[gravedigs] i love that disney did this with frozen

strongbad

geno should apologize to disney

ME##

Like omg the high school in hsm and my high school have the same name :)

C.Mongler

Go Up