September 28, 2024, 03:24:20 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Top 5. Favorite Final Fantasy games?

Started by Geno, September 30, 2007, 06:16:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

JGE

Quote from: Kefka  link=topic=16183.msg202623#msg202623 date=1191203269
It blew nuts

Well I'm not a fan of the series so it wouldn't matter.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Kefka  link=topic=16183.msg202542#msg202542 date=1191201723
I should fucking kill you if you think FFVII is good, expecially Dirge of Cerberus.

1:FFVI
2:FFIV
3: FFXII
4: FFV
5: FFII

Wait wait wait.

How can you NOT like Final Fantasy VII? That was so awesome  psyduck;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno. on September 30, 2007, 06:58:53 PM
Wait wait wait.

How can you NOT like Final Fantasy VII? That was so awesome  psyduck;
No its gay as shit.

Geno

Quote from: Kefka  link=topic=16183.msg202669#msg202669 date=1191204063
No its gay as shit.
Have you even played past the first disk...?  psyduck;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Geno. on September 30, 2007, 10:01:53 PM

Why does it matter if he did? When one dislikes a game, they're likely to not keep playing it. psyduck;

Geno

Quote from: Kazcadian on September 30, 2007, 10:03:54 PM
Why does it matter if he did? When one dislikes a game, they're likely to not keep playing it. psyduck;
I just can't see how someone can say FFVII is gay. Unless they hate Final Fantasy in general.

The artist formally known

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 30, 2007, 06:39:26 PM
fucking sucked
It really did, why did it suck so much  gonk;

FF3 for SNES was probably good, never played it caterpie;

ME##

I haven't played enough to give an oppinoin.  gonk; But here's the list of which probably would be my favourites.

1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Final Fantasy XII
3. Final Fantasy VIII
4. Final Fantasy Tactics the War of the Lions
5. Final Fantasy I or IV

NOA_Haunted

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno. on September 30, 2007, 10:01:53 PM
Played to the 2nd disc.

The only awesome character in the game was Cait sith.

Go Up