April 20, 2024, 08:55:23 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

will someone please do me a huge favor

Started by heltar, May 05, 2007, 06:00:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

heltar

Please clone me a Dialga with a Flamethrower TM attached to it.

I tried cloning but I had to go and an hour later i come back and somebody gives me a level 3 Abomisnow :|:|:|:|

Step 1
Goto to the Global Trading Station(GTS). And Log in.

Step 2
Once your in the main menu of the Global Trading Station. Goto "Deposit". Since this is your FIRST time doing so. use a Pokemon that you don't care about.

Step 3
Depost the pokemon(that you don't like) into the GTS, make sure you offer it for a Pokemon that NO ONE would trade for it. Cause if someone trades for the pokemon in the GTS, Then the whole process goes bye bye.

Step 4
ALRIGHT this is the hard part. The MAIN part indeed. Sometimes it takes me 3-4 Tries. I've made 14 Duplicates Total.
Once you put your Pokemon up for offer. STAY ALERT.
It will now say: "Checking GTS's Status...." Then on the VERY RIGHT of that message. You will see a CLOCK.
The clock is considered a LOADING CLOCK. Thats... what it was made for. Well this Little clock here is the KEY to duplicating your pokemon succesfuly.

Alright. Make sure your not to close to your router for this. The Closer.. You are, the faster the connection.

Alright you want your Clock to go around 8 Times. ON THE 8TH SPIN. SHUT YOUR DS OFF. It has to be EXACTLY 8th spin.
If your DS only makes it HALF WAY before reaching the 7th spin. Then Next time SHUT IT OFF 1 "Tick" before it reaches the 7th and a Half Spin.
I will make a .GIF Animation, I will put it up shortly.

Step 5
Turn your game on. You should get a error message:
"Your file has been corrupted. Previous file will be loaded"

Don't worry. This is normal. Your file is SAFE. Don't belive me? Then please go somewhere else.

Step 6
Log back into GTS. If done correctly. you should have 1 POKEMON in your BOX/PARTY and the other in GTS waiting for your to retrieve it.

Step 7
LOGOUT AND SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!!!

Go Up