September 28, 2024, 11:13:33 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

METROID FUSION

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 29, 2007, 11:55:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on September 30, 2007, 12:18:41 AM
Fusion is pretty much just like Super in every way, except maybe a bit more intense.
Not at all, Fusion's sprites are much smaller, menus are much better in Fusion, story is much better in Super, and Super is much much harder since they computer doesn't tell you what to do all the time. No Nav rooms.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reefer on September 30, 2007, 12:38:32 AM
Not at all, Fusion's sprites are much smaller, menus are much better in Fusion, story is much better in Super, and Super is much much harder since they computer doesn't tell you what to do all the time. No Nav rooms.
Super's story:
Kill the Metroids.

Fusion's story:
X parasites have infected you. One has begun to mimic you. You must try to save the station. You must save yourself with the help of of Adam, and old friend whose mind has been uploaded to your computer.

Neither have much of a story, but Super really doesn't have one at all. psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on September 30, 2007, 01:20:57 AM
Super's story:
Kill the Metroids.

Fusion's story:
X parasites have infected you. One has begun to mimic you. You must try to save the station. You must save yourself with the help of of Adam, and old friend whose mind has been uploaded to your computer.

Neither have much of a story, but Super really doesn't have one at all. psyduck;
The last metroid is in captivity

The galaxy is at peace

I could sum up Fusions story in a sentence too. Kill the x parasites.

Go Up