June 30, 2024, 08:48:03 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damn nerds

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 25, 2007, 12:53:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

hi im title i play video games but shhh dont tell my friends if they find out they wont like me anymore

Title27GT

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 25, 2007, 01:19:37 PM
And wut FPSes have u palyed Lawlz
enough to know duke nukem 3d is the best

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Feynman

It really pisses me off, too. All those shit-skinned niggers keep saying shit about "yo nigga halo 3 gon kick ass caus ya damn thos garphis and becuas everyone else like it its the aesome right thar yo chicken noodle soup with the soda on the side". I really don't make a comback or anything, because the stupidity just makes me stare blankly at them trying to figure out what went wrong when his parents were having sex.

The only backup people have on the "awesomeness of Halo" is because of its sales (which isn't impressive at all) and because "it's on the 360". They keeps saying that the Wii sucks because it's Nintendo and that "yo i play dat nintendo when i was 5 yo we in the big town now nigga crack son".

God dammit, please die.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Title on September 25, 2007, 01:37:41 PM
I don't. psyduck;
Then why do you have a DS , Wii, and post pics of you playing COD?

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on September 25, 2007, 01:40:58 PM
enough to know duke nukem 3d is the best

i lold so hard i spit out my coke.

way to ruin my carpet  flower;

Wrench

Halo is the most overrated series I have ever seen. I hate all the fanboys of it.
It's not a bad game, but it certainly isn't one of the best games ever.

Samus Aran

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 25, 2007, 01:47:38 PM
Halo is the most overrated series I have ever seen.

Final Fantasy

Title27GT

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 25, 2007, 01:41:50 PM
Then why do you have a DS , Wii, and post pics of you playing COD?
I don't own a DS, and my Wii is up for sale on craigslist flower;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 25, 2007, 01:41:09 PM
It really pisses me off, too. All those shit-skinned niggers keep saying shit about "yo nigga halo 3 gon kick ass caus ya damn thos garphis and becuas everyone else like it its the aesome right thar yo chicken noodle soup with the soda on the side". I really don't make a comback or anything, because the stupidity just makes me stare blankly at them trying to figure out what went wrong when his parents were having sex.

The only backup people have on the "awesomeness of Halo" is because of its sales (which isn't impressive at all) and because "it's on the 360". They keeps saying that the Wii sucks because it's Nintendo and that "yo i play dat nintendo when i was 5 yo we in the big town now nigga crack son".

God dammit, please die.
Are you suggesting the Wii is good? caterpie;

But aside from that, yes, Nintendo has whooped anything Microsoft or Sony has ever put out.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

Feynman

Quote from: Lawlz on September 25, 2007, 01:48:51 PM

But aside from that, yes, Nintendo has whooped anything Microsoft or Sony has ever put out.

The Wii certainly failed in my opinion. But I really think it's much better than that crap Microsoft and Sony try to pass as a console.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Lawlz on September 25, 2007, 01:48:51 PM

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 25, 2007, 01:50:27 PM

The GCN was slightly disappointing, but overall, it had a pretty good run. There's plenty of great games on it.

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kaz on September 25, 2007, 01:51:21 PM
The GCN was slightly disappointing, but overall, it had a pretty good run. There's plenty of great games on it.

But there were more on the PS2 and xbwaks

Go Up