September 24, 2024, 09:31:08 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Describe your school.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 25, 2007, 11:42:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

No, not the people that work and learn there, but the actual building itself. Is there anything interesting about it?

My school actually used to be two sepperate high schools, but they were just so close together that they decided to combine them. Now there's one really wide glass hallway on the second floor connecting the two schools. It's not really glass, but the walls are, so you can see the ground and most of the school's property through that hallway. It's really very nice. china;
Both buildings kept their original names, though. The left side of the school is still named Shigeru and the right is still named Miyamoto. Those aren't the real names, but you get the idea. I didn't want you guys to track me down and blow up my awesome school. powerofone;

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Selkie

It used to be a nuclear waste factory.

Daddy

Quote from: Clucky et al. on September 25, 2007, 11:43:47 AM
JAIL BASED DESIGN
That was my high school.  china;

Uhm, my school has 3 or 4 campuses with a good number of students at each one.

Gin

It looks kind of average, but it's actually pretty nice, seeing as how we have our own planetarium, 2 mini-theaters,2 weight rooms, one is just for sports and anyone can use the other, a swimming pool, and some other stuff that  I don't feel like listing.

NOA_Haunted

Umm my school is in the woods... thats the only thing interesting about it I guess.

Travis

It's one half of the district, the other being 300 feet away. Its got 2 main halls, and 2 floors. Second floor is just a big square, same with first except the main halls lead to the other side of the building, which has the cafeteria, auditorium, and new and old gyms.

Wrench

It's rectangular shaped and only 1 floor. Made of brick.

~Fiesta~

Nothing actually. I wish we had a pool.  emo;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Colin on September 25, 2007, 12:58:41 PM
Nothing actually. I wish we had a pool.  emo;

We only have one pool, and it's aaaalll the way at the end of the second building, while most of my classes are in the exact opposite spot, at the other end of the first building. emo;

Title27GT

Well, we get to eat lunch in Central Park.

Samus Aran

The only thing interesting about it is that it's set up right on the shores of Lake Bemidji, so it's got a nice view. I guess the campus is also rather pretty, especially in the fall. The oak and maple trees are the reason for this.

ME##

Well, the main part of the school was built in 1911 and then since then they've been building onto it... So it looks like an old fashioned building with a bunch of tumours that don't even try to match the main building. Since my description probably confused the hell out of here's two pictures showing how different the two sides of my school look:

Old main building:

New building:

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: SELKIE on September 25, 2007, 12:10:50 PM
It used to be a nuclear waste factory.
My school is the same, except we need to keep a filter under the school in order to keep chemicals out.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Thief888 on September 25, 2007, 01:45:37 PM
My school is the same, except we need to keep a filter under the school in order to keep chemicals out.
eww

Go Up