October 05, 2024, 09:26:53 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

halp

Started by Daddy, September 24, 2007, 08:41:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

i have two essays due tomorrow in english.

Should I stay up all night to work on them? [y/n]

Samus Aran

V

This is college, not high school, dumbass.

Daddy

Quote from: V on September 24, 2007, 08:45:37 PM
This is college, not high school, dumbass.
So, drink coffee while doing it?

j o e i n c

y

i just finished this thing a couple hour ago it was a short story for ingles

it was about three russians living in a u.s suberbia in 1969 and they make a rocket house and one gets kidnapped but they looe their ushanka hats that they need to be in space (its cold in space) so they make them out of pillows then they were about to launch out into space but the guy who was kidnapped join the united states police but then petrov (one cosmonaut) says DONT SHOOT ME BRO then they launch into space and make it to the moon and they die there happy with soviet pride (They run out of air) and thats the end

i really did that 'eh i prinited it out a half hour ago

GOOD IDEA Y/N?!?!??!?!?

V

Quote from: JMV290 on September 24, 2007, 08:46:33 PM
So, drink coffee while doing it?

No, just the thought that you will become nothing if this paper isn't done should be enough to keep you up.

Houdini

Quote from: Kascadian on September 24, 2007, 08:47:27 PM
y

it was about three russians living in a u.s suberbia in 1969 and they make a rocket house and one gets kidnapped but they looe their ushanka hats that they need to be in space (its cold in space) so they make them out of pillows then they were about to launch out into space but the guy who was kidnapped join the united states police but then petrov (one cosmonaut) says DONT SHOOT ME BRO then they launch into space and make it to the moon and they die there happy with soviet pride (They run out of air) and thats the end

GOOD IDEA Y/N?!?!??!?!?
no it sucks us is better than russia GOD BLEES AMERICA

Daddy

Quote from: Kascadian on September 24, 2007, 08:47:27 PM
y

GOOD IDEA Y/N?!?!??!?!?
needs more pew pew

j o e i n c

Quote from: JMV290 on September 24, 2007, 08:50:52 PM
needs more pew pew
well the poliize weere pew pewing all over the house when it was flying to space

Go Up