June 22, 2024, 08:42:09 PM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by NOA_Haunted, September 24, 2007, 12:50:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 24, 2007, 08:32:47 PM
continue

what race do you like your females?
Asian, and some mid-dark to light-skinned negro womens. Like a chocolate milk color. powerofone;

And Asian does include Persian.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on September 24, 2007, 08:29:08 PM
You're missing the point.

Fine, I'll do the honors again.

WHICH HAIR COLORS ARE BEST

Black, definately. I dunno why, it's just so much more beautiful. wub;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: miladmaaan on September 24, 2007, 08:32:47 PM
continue

what race do you like your females?

This is going to make me sound racist against my own race, but black women and Asian women are two of my least favorite kinds, in terms of looks. The majority of them don't exactly look good. emo;
I like pretty much any other race of women, though. powerofone;

Samus Aran

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 25, 2007, 11:46:53 AM
This is going to make me sound racist against my own race, but black women and Asian women are two of my least favorite kinds, in terms of looks. The majority of them don't exactly look good. emo;
I like pretty much any other race of women, though. powerofone;

Agreed, but caucasian is still my preference. It's not that I hate other races or anything...I just love that pale skin.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kaz on September 25, 2007, 11:55:30 AM
Agreed, but caucasian is still my preference. It's not that I hate other races or anything...I just love that pale skin.

Same here. I just love anything from a darkish tan to pale. china;

Sam

I have a good one. :3

Do you all like girls who keep their nails short or long? Painted, or not (and what kindas of colors are best if painted?)

Personally, I think that having nails that are like... rediculously long is just plain disgusting. And fake nails are nasty too. I keep mine just barely past my fingertips or shorter, and paint them different things constantly. Right now I have all my nails black except the two ring fingers. Sometimes I'll give myself a french mani, sometimes they'll be neon orange, sometimes green, etc.

I think unpainted nails look fine too though. :3
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Kalahari Inkantation

Makeup or no makeup?

A little makeup can look great, and alot of girls look perfect without any at all. china;
I just hate it when girls cover their faces so much they look like clowns. gonk;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Rape Artist on September 25, 2007, 12:12:24 PM

Do you all like girls who keep their nails short or long? Painted, or not (and what kindas of colors are best if painted?)

Personally, I think that having nails that are like... rediculously long is just plain disgusting. And fake nails are nasty too. I keep mine just barely past my fingertips or shorter, and paint them different things constantly. Right now I have all my nails black except the two ring fingers. Sometimes I'll give myself a french mani, sometimes they'll be neon orange, sometimes green, etc.

Fake nails are nasty, and ridiculously long nails are too. Nails should be a centimeter or less in length. I don't really care about what color they're in, although black nails to scare me just a bit. gonk;

Selkie

Long nails on a girl are a turnoff. I don't like to think wolverine when I see a girl.

Also, makeup, but not too much.

superclucky

98% of thread's posts are from admins and mods. gonk;
kewns are smelly

Samus Aran

Quote from: Rape Artist on September 25, 2007, 12:12:24 PM

I really don't mind painted nails. Nails aren't really something that I pay a whole lot of attention to, unless of course they're really long, which I hate. I don't really like the thought of how many accidental scratches that could result in.

Go Up