May 23, 2024, 01:13:38 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Girls

Started by NOA_Haunted, September 24, 2007, 12:50:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

ITT Talk about girls.

Man I want to ask this one new chick to homecoming (shes fine). But I get so nervous.  sweat;

ncba93ivyase

Even the most innocent looking ones are whores. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kalahari Inkantation

It seems as though every girl I'm semi-interested in has a boyfriend. :'(

FullmetalGanon

I like this girl in my french class. our teacher put us in a group. so we talked & stuffs. awesome day.  flower;

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 24, 2007, 12:53:03 PM
If you hook up with the boyfriend, she wont have a boyfriend problem solved.

YPrrrr

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 24, 2007, 12:53:03 PM
Same...

There's this one girl who doesnt have one tho... She's nice to me, but a bitch to most other people psyduck;

Wrench

I don't really like anyone right now. If this one girl lived close to me, I would be all over her, but she lives a good half hour away.

superclucky

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 24, 2007, 12:54:13 PM
Same...

There's this one girl who doesnt have one tho... She's nice to me, but a bitch to most other people psyduck;
OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU'RE A SENSITIVE LOSER.
kewns are smelly

~Fiesta~

All the Girls in my school are whores and/or are only interested in black guys.  psyduck;

nigro; PIMP

Tomboh

Every girl I'm somewhat interested in is messed up in some category. Wether it be intellectual retardedness, or being a Christfag, there's always a huge problem...

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh, this girl in one of my classes came up to me and said "hi" today, smiled, and left, yet we've never actually talked before You think she likes me? :)
lol yah right emo;
I had her in one of my classes last year, too, but I never actually realized how hot she was until today. china;

Tomboh

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 24, 2007, 12:56:28 PM
Oh, this girl in one of my classes came up to me and said "hi" today, smiled, and left, yet we've never actually talked before You think she likes me? :)
lol yah right emo;
I had her in one of my classes last year, too, but I never actually realized how hot she was until today. china;
Touch her ass and see how she reacts.

Or you can supply a picture of yourself to me. By that, I could probably tell if she really likes you or is just messing with you.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 24, 2007, 12:56:28 PM
lol yah right emo;
Date her. Fuck her. Leave her.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Punta Tombo on September 24, 2007, 12:55:02 PM
Every girl I'm somewhat interested in is messed up in some category. Wether it be intellectual retardedness, or being a Christfag, there's always a huge problem...
Christfag? Do you live in the South or something? psyduck;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 24, 2007, 12:57:57 PM
Date her. Fuck her. Leave her.
fukq noh
I'm not an evil guy like that. I could never date a girl just to get to her vagoo. emo;

Go Up