October 01, 2024, 11:53:21 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Jesus Christ

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 24, 2007, 03:22:46 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

I just tried to get a cap off a bottle of maple syrup for 15 minutes. I got so pissed off,  I eventually just decided to carve a hole in the top of the bottle and let it drip out.

HAS ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hyper

FAMY2

I use nutcrackers or pliers.     pseudo;

Kalahari Inkantation

I've never been able to not open a jar. AND I OPEN THEM WITH MY LEFT HAND. china;

C.Mongler

i jsut show it my dik and the maple syrup spooges out

NOA_Haunted

No , Im not a weak bitch.

Samus Aran

For some reason Slim Jims are often times difficult to open because after you eat the first one, your hands get too greasy to open the next one. Also, it many times tears diagonally instead of downward, so that messes it up.

superclucky

DID YOU TRY PUTTING IT UNDER HOT WATER

And yes, I eventually throw things or scream.  caterpie;
kewns are smelly

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Wahoo on September 24, 2007, 12:13:49 PM
For some reason Slim Jims are often times difficult to open because after you eat the first one, your hands get too greasy to open the next one. Also, it many times tears diagonally instead of downward, so that messes it up.
I haven't had a Slim Jim in so long. :'(

The artist formally known

Tomboh

ITT Lawlz is a weak little bitch.

Wrench

Nope. I never have problems like that anymore. *points at the "pythons" as my friend calls them*

NOA_Haunted

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Clucky et al. on September 24, 2007, 12:18:59 PM
DID YOU TRY PUTTING IT UNDER HOT WATER

And yes, I eventually throw things or scream.  caterpie;
I put it under hot water for about 15 seconds, then a full minute. I tried using a cloth for a better grip and it still wouldn't come off.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

Quote from: Lawlz on September 24, 2007, 12:48:30 PM
I put it under hot water for about 15 seconds, then a full minute. I tried using a cloth for a better grip and it still wouldn't come off.
did u try arm exercises
kewns are smelly

Go Up