September 30, 2024, 05:29:32 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt switch genders

Started by Samus Aran, September 23, 2007, 07:15:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

omg guys in tight pants are so cute even though the tighter the pants are the smaller his penis is wub;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

V

Quote from: Geno. on September 23, 2007, 07:34:34 PM
Fapping.

ERR I MEAN FINGERING MYSELF!?

Until you bleed? Fucking idiot.

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

for some reason i think that i'm always supposed to have an amazing orgasm during sex even when i voluntarily get into a sexual position that doesn't allow for that because i don't understand how my own goddam clit works

YPrrrr

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 23, 2007, 07:34:05 PM
omg guys in tight pants are so cute even though the tighter the pants are the smaller his penis is wub;
i lold a lot china;

Himu

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 23, 2007, 07:34:05 PM
omg let me use something that doesnt apply to most girls

Geno

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:35:54 PM
omg let me use something that doesnt apply to most girls

omg it applies to pinkeh and zayna so w/e

Himu

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 23, 2007, 07:36:28 PM
omg it applies to pinkeh and zayna so w/e
They arent the whole population.  

i r guy who stereotypes gurls

Wrench

i'm single and want to keep it that way.
*2 weeks later*
i want him so bad.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:37:35 PM
They arent the whole population.  

i r guy who stereotypes gurls

i r gurl who makes tectron sad :(

V

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 23, 2007, 07:38:14 PM
i'm single and want to keep it that way.
*2 weeks later*
i want him so bad.

i'll suck his dick. maybe he'll like me then.

Go Up