September 30, 2024, 05:31:42 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

itt switch genders

Started by Samus Aran, September 23, 2007, 07:15:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:24:59 PM
SEX SEX SEX SEX TITS TITS TITS PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY

LETS HAVE SEX WITH THE GIRL, GET HER PREGNATE, AND RUN OFF LIKE A FAGGOT

I'M SO STUBBORN I MIGHT AS WELL BE A ROCK faggot

All you guys ever think about is sex.
YOU'RE ALL THE SAME orks;

Samus Aran

*takes a  revealing pic using a mirror without turning flash off so the glare bounces off and ruins the picture but posts it online anyway*

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

*is a camwhore*
GUYS LOOK IMMA WRITE YOUR NAMES ON MY TITS IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME ON THEM JUST SAY SO
(lol j/k ily pinkeh)

YPrrrr

*shoots turtle shell out of vagina* pseudo;

Geno

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 23, 2007, 07:17:45 PM
* presses boobs against glass for the pure, sexual thrill. THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL*
lawl Family Guy.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 23, 2007, 07:28:08 PM
*shoots turtle shell out of vagina* pseudo;

*queezes cell phone out of vagina*

Himu

*TRIES TO ACT COOL*

YA I'M SO COOL WHEN REALLY I'M A FAG

Wrench

i'm so ugly without makeout.  edumacate;

Kalahari Inkantation

*uses the fact that I'm an okay-looking girl to get all of the internet guys to suck up to me and go "olol ur hot" when i do something stupid that any guy would get in trouble for but not me because I'm a girl*

V

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
*TRIES TO ACT COOL*

worst rendition of a male.

omg here is pics of my friends because i am so insecure about my own looks so i wil post these instead.

It had to be done, Hime. spam;

Geno

Quote from: Pookie Foof on September 23, 2007, 07:31:42 PM

omg here is pics of my friends because i am so insecure about my own looks so i wil post these instead.

Wait that isn't Hime?  gonk;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:29:03 PM
*TRIES TO ACT COOL*

That's an emo guy psyduck;

which I find hot because gay guys are so understanding wub;

Himu

Quote from: Pookie Foof on September 23, 2007, 07:31:42 PM

TOO PREDICTABLE
Quote from: Geno. on September 23, 2007, 07:32:45 PM
IT IS.  V CANT LET GO OF THE PAST.

V

Quote from: Geno. on September 23, 2007, 07:32:45 PM

Where have you been?

Quote from: Candy on September 23, 2007, 07:33:43 PM
TOO PREDICTABLE

hence me saying "it had to be done."  psyduck;