April 18, 2024, 04:52:17 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo 3 scores

Started by JGE, September 23, 2007, 05:40:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JGE

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 09:31:45 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Metroid Prime 3 isn't all that great. I'll give it another chance though when I get some free time.

reeper

JGE

Placebo Headwound

Thread is no longer needed after creation of official Halo 3 thread.

Locked.

reeper

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 09:56:09 PM
Thread is no longer needed after creation of official Halo 3 thread.

Locked.

Who cares, leave it open  argh;

JGE

NOA_Haunted

I haven't played MP3 in a loooonng time.

reeper

Quote from: Super Special Awesome Squad on September 26, 2007, 01:56:22 PM
Wow, you think Brawl will be better? psyduck;

I know opinions are allowed here but this is just plain stupid.
I probably will play Brawl more but they're not the same type of game, so it's not worth comparing.

Bushy

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on September 23, 2007, 06:27:44 PM
HAHA! It isn't nearly as epic as people expected it to be XD Oh well, I guess the game is pretty solid. The plot is still unnecessary and unimportant so Halo is just as it has always been, an isolated adventure with grand online multiplaying action. That should be enough for most but it was WAY too hyped. This is pretty humorous seeing as it is supposed to be the greatest game of the year yet the key parts in the campaign mode fails. Haha, Brawl, Galaxy, and the entire plethora of Wii games  coming this holiday combined will have better results than this overhyped expensive Bungie cash cow. Microsoft seems to have screwed up with their lack of storytelling, they were a bit TOO focused on online multiplaying like they always have been. This is why Nintendo and Sony are dominate, they know the balance of games. Buh bye Microsoft, hello Nintendo and Sony.

PS. I am not really bashing Microsoft or Bungie but they need to focus on story so that it is just some pointless chore to rush through to unlock Online Multiplayer goodies. Also, the storyline isn't terrible but it is rather bland. As 1Up put it,"There are no surprises."
tl;dr
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up