April 25, 2024, 08:30:58 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo 3 scores

Started by JGE, September 23, 2007, 05:40:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on September 23, 2007, 05:42:50 PM
Gamespot makes me lol. spam;

Same here. I'm surprised they didn't give it a 10/10.

mariofreak

Placebo Headwound

Too bad I'm gonna have to wait for my mom to take me to the store to buy it. emo;

JGE

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 06:10:25 PM
Too bad I'm gonna have to wait for my mom to take me to the store to buy it. emo;

My dad is just gonna pick it up while I'm at school on Tuesday.  powerofone;

KonohaShinobi

HAHA! It isn't nearly as epic as people expected it to be XD Oh well, I guess the game is pretty solid. The plot is still unnecessary and unimportant so Halo is just as it has always been, an isolated adventure with grand online multiplaying action. That should be enough for most but it was WAY too hyped. This is pretty humorous seeing as it is supposed to be the greatest game of the year yet the key parts in the campaign mode fails. Haha, Brawl, Galaxy, and the entire plethora of Wii games  coming this holiday combined will have better results than this overhyped expensive Bungie cash cow. Microsoft seems to have screwed up with their lack of storytelling, they were a bit TOO focused on online multiplaying like they always have been. This is why Nintendo and Sony are dominate, they know the balance of games. Buh bye Microsoft, hello Nintendo and Sony.

PS. I am not really bashing Microsoft or Bungie but they need to focus on story so that it is just some pointless chore to rush through to unlock Online Multiplayer goodies. Also, the storyline isn't terrible but it is rather bland. As 1Up put it,"There are no surprises."

Travis

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 06:10:25 PM

So am I. If they even have it.  gonk;

YPrrrr

Hopefully this shuts up the faggots who are like "the FPS portion of Banjo Tooie is better than Halo ololololol"

The Oggmonster

Quote from: Spartan on September 23, 2007, 06:17:50 PM
My dad is just gonna pick it up while I'm at school on Tuesday.  powerofone;

Ha I'm driving to get it at midnight.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

ncba93ivyase

September 23, 2007, 08:01:18 PM #11 Last Edit: September 23, 2007, 08:05:39 PM by Lawlz
Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 23, 2007, 07:15:30 PM
Hopefully this shuts up the faggots who are like "the FPS portion of Banjo Tooie is better than Halo ololololol"
That's because it is.

Also, Gamespot gave Metroid Prime 3 something low like an 8.5, and accidentally gave Twilight Princess an 8.8 (~5 is about right). Nothing they say is credible.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

reeper

Master Chief dies by Scorpion to the face

JGE

Quote from: Lawlz on September 23, 2007, 08:01:18 PM
That's because it is.

Also, Gamespot gave Metroid Prime 3 something low like an 8.5, and accidentally gave Twilight Princess an 8.8 (~5 is about right). Nothing they say is credible.

Gamespot gave Twilight Princess a better score than MP3 because Twilight Princess is a better game.  psyduck;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Spartan on September 23, 2007, 08:10:35 PM
Gamespot gave Twilight Princess a better score than MP3 because Twilight Princess is a better game.  psyduck;
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Go Up