October 02, 2024, 05:31:03 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Whos'e guitar is best looking?

Started by Selkie, September 23, 2007, 09:27:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mine, my one friend, or my other friend

6 (37.5%)
7 (43.8%)
3 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Selkie

not the brand or quality or anything, just the looks

veot.

Commander Fuckass

hey lets just get some pictars of the guitars of the internet and say the guitars are mine and my friends...
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Selkie

Quote from: Kefka on September 23, 2007, 09:30:35 AM
hey lets just get some pictars of the guitars of the internet and say the guitars are mine and my friends...

....um...okay...

that really is my guitar, ask Kaz, and those really are my 2 friend's guitars...

Wrench

Placebo Headwound

Though I like the second one's design better, the red pattern and the things under the frets make me think the first one looks sexier.

Gin

Quote from: Thief888 on September 23, 2007, 09:49:30 AM
Though I like the second one's design better, the red pattern and the things under the frets make me think the first one looks sexier.

Seconded

mariofreak

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kefka on September 23, 2007, 09:30:35 AM

It's not hard to find a picture of an exact model of one's guitar if you're not a dumbass when it comes to guitars. So yeah, stfu.

Now I notice that this poll just says "best looking." I'm going to have to go with your Schecter on this one. I like the sunburst imitation and the color, not to mention those sexy stripes. And of course, that finish looks beautiful. The fretboard inlays are also pretty damn cool, and the guitar's head is very nicely crafted.

Of course, if the poll said "which guitar is best?" I'd of course pick the second option, the mighty Les Paul. Just not fond of the gold on that particular LP.

And there are much better-looking SGs out there. Not a huge fan of the SG overall anyway.

The Speaker Of Words

36chambers

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sam

Am I the only one who likes the third?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

~Fiesta~

Travis

Samus Aran

Quote from: Rape Artist on September 23, 2007, 01:35:15 PM
Am I the only one who likes the third?

The red clashes with the rest of the guitar. There are much better-looking SGs out there.

Go Up