September 30, 2024, 07:24:59 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

outsiders retarded little cousin....

Started by prjuni, September 21, 2007, 07:02:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Reverse Psychology

ncba93ivyase

Since you seem to fit in with them a bit better, how about you handle some invitations? caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

superclucky

kewns are smelly

Wrench

ME##

Lol, I'm thinking about going crazy there, deleting every topic in each board.  caterpie;

prjuni

Quote from: ME86 on September 21, 2007, 09:22:24 PM
Lol, I'm thinking about going crazy there, deleting every topic in each board.  caterpie;
crazy ass nigga

you owe me 1 favor :)

ME##

Quote from: prjuni on September 21, 2007, 09:37:34 PM
crazy ass nigga

you owe me 1 favor :)

True. And I cannot believe that they're putting all the blame on me, Jesus, I'm just happy I removed that retards signatures.  flower;

prjuni

Quote from: ME86 on September 21, 2007, 09:44:14 PM
True. And I cannot believe that they're putting all the blame on me, Jesus, I'm just happy I removed that retards signatures.  flower;
Yes that shit was pissing me off, after the switch recommend me as mod, kay?

ME##

Quote from: prjuni on September 21, 2007, 09:48:11 PM
Yes that doodoo was pissing me off, after the switch recommend me as mod, kay?

Okay, okay. I just wish I could ban people. Damn, I haven't done anything wrong and they're acting like I've come in and became a Nazi or something.  gonk;

prjuni

Quote from: ME86 on September 21, 2007, 09:50:45 PM
Okay, okay. I just wish I could ban people. Damn, I haven't done anything wrong and they're acting like I've come in and became a Nazi or something.  gonk;
LEIk with great power, comes great responsibility -spiderman
Just watch for every lock, your going to get blamed. BE careful, and show no emotion.

ME##

Quote from: prjuni on September 21, 2007, 09:52:48 PM
LEIk with great power, comes great responsibility -spiderman
Just watch for every lock, your going to get blamed. BE careful, and show no emotion.

I know, I told that retard with the huge signatures I was sorry and then some other person came along and was like, 'Damn, you're unfit to be a mod'. All I can do is rofl.

prjuni

Quote from: ME86 on September 21, 2007, 09:54:42 PM
I know, I told that retard with the huge signatures I was sorry and then some other person came along and was like, 'Damn, you're unfit to be a mod'. All I can do is rofl.
Hmm see, people will never be happy, and one person will always question you. Once they question people will side with them and you will be hated.

ME##

Quote from: prjuni on September 21, 2007, 09:56:32 PM
Hmm see, people will never be happy, and one person will always question you. Once they question people will side with them and you will be hated.

True, maybe I should do something that'll make them really hate me...

Go Up