September 29, 2024, 09:34:35 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What'll be the next game added to your collection?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 19, 2007, 01:34:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 22, 2007, 04:30:30 PM
o/\o

I don't either. Honestly, TP was a great game, it doesn't deserve the kind of treatment it gets. It had everything a great game needed--a good (albeit cliched) story, great controls (especially the Wii version, oooh Lord, yes...fap;), great characters, amazing graphics, orgasmic music...it just doesn't make sense to hate a game like that. :'(
I fail to see how the Wii controls were anything more than just tacked on.

Kalahari Inkantation

September 22, 2007, 04:37:04 PM #31 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:36:21 PM by Tectrinket
Quote from: Thief888 on September 22, 2007, 04:35:56 PM
I fail to see how the Wii controls were anything more than just tacked on.

If they were just tacked on, everything would be a whole lot less accurate. The definitely spent a bit of time working with the Wii controls.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

UnagiPower

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 22, 2007, 04:30:30 PM
o/\o

I don't either. Honestly, TP was a great game, it doesn't deserve the kind of treatment it gets. It had everything a great game needed--a good (albeit cliched) story, great controls (especially the Wii version, oooh Lord, yes...fap;), great characters, amazing graphics, orgasmic music...it just doesn't make sense to hate a game like that. :'(

yay all that, but boring gameplay.

JGE

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 22, 2007, 04:58:54 PM

Zelda gameplay in general is boring, AND OH GOD DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THE 2D ZELDA'S.

Wrench

I just got Battalion Wars for the Gamecube. Found it new at Gamestop for $10. Was also considering getting Custom Robo new for $15, but decided on only Battalion Wars for now.

I love great deals.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 22, 2007, 04:58:54 PM

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Twilight Princess, or, at least, the Wii version, had to be the most fun Zelda game of them all! :'(

UnagiPower

Quote from: PHANTOM HOURGLASS on September 22, 2007, 07:00:58 PM
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
Twilight Princess, or, at least, the Wii version, had to be the most fun Zelda game of them all! :'(

wind waker...

or some 2-D zeldas

JGE

Sam

Quote from: Spartan on September 22, 2007, 11:40:29 PM
ROFL

I don't know what you're laughing at, because Wind Waker was a fucking amazing game.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

JGE

Quote from: Rape Artist on September 22, 2007, 11:42:19 PM
I don't know what you're laughing at, because Wind Waker was a Freaking amazing game.

[move]ROFL[/move]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Spartan on September 22, 2007, 11:50:53 PM
[move]ROFL[/move]

Notice how you're in a very overwhelmed minority, sir. Wind Waker was a great game. One of the few great Zelda games, in my humblest opinion.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Wahoo on September 23, 2007, 12:24:48 AM
Notice how you're in a very overwhelmed minority, sir. Wind Waker was a great game. One of the few great Zelda games, in my humblest opinion.
I wouldn't say great, but it was good. It just needed more islands (or at least larger ones) and some more sea battles. It seems like the entire world just dies near the end of the game, so you can't just wander around for fun like you could in other Zelda games. psyduck;

But yes, it beats Ocarina of Time, though worse than Majora's Mask.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on September 23, 2007, 12:32:31 AM
I wouldn't say great, but it was good. It just needed more islands (or at least larger ones) and some more sea battles. It seems like the entire world just dies near the end of the game, so you can't just wander around for fun like you could in other Zelda games. psyduck;

But yes, it beats Ocarina of Time, though worse than Majora's Mask.

Yeah, I really wanted some more large islands as well. Some of the small ones were basically useless, like that one that's just two tiny square islands. There needed to be more to do on those smaller ones.

And yes, moar sea battles. I wanted to fight the ghost ship.

Go Up