September 25, 2024, 02:18:04 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

IT'S SO FUCKING COLD

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 16, 2007, 03:14:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

This is the coldest summer I've ever experienced. I feels like it's winter, honestly. The whole summer was definately much cooler than any before it. What happened to this global warming crap? :'(

Blaze-Senpai

Placebo Headwound

Meanwhile in New York City, it's a nice and breezy day.

...And I'm spending it inside, like I usually do. emo;

Sam

Globakl warming is a myth.

I actually don't believe that, but I think Al gore is a fucking hypocrite and there's pretty much no reliable information in his shitty movie. I don't think global warming was "made-up", I just think people are all wrong.

Or maybe I'm just in denial? Pft, whatever, when the eartj fixes itself with none of our help and peple start preaching that a miracle has saved us humans, I'll probably be ready to slap all of them in the face.

But anyways, global warming 'experts" will tell you that it creates extreme temperatures, not necessarily extremely hot.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ME##

It's not that bad, it was cooler than usual, I'll admit, but I cannot wait for winter. It's my favourite season.  wub;

Feynman

I'm really cold.

As soon as I finish my English HW I'm going to go under my thick warm blanket and play with my phone.

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Thief888 on September 16, 2007, 03:17:11 PM

I PRACTICALLY LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY
I'm right in the middle of Long Island.

Sam

Quote from: ME86 on September 16, 2007, 03:17:29 PM
It's not that bad, it was cooler than usual, I'll admit, but I cannot wait for winter. It's my favourite season.  wub;

Mine too ^-^

I'd rather be in 30 degree weather with my blankie than 100 degree weather in nothing anyday.

Plus I'm in love with the snow, I could never imagine living somewhere without snow. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Pinkeh on September 16, 2007, 03:18:39 PM
Mine too ^-^

I'd rather be in 30 degree weather with my blankie than 100 degree weather in nothing anyday.

Plus I'm in love with the snow, I could never imagine living somewhere without snow. :(
i can. It gets fucking dirty and causes car addicents and delays buses and shit dawkins;

Feynman

Quote from: Thief888 on September 16, 2007, 03:17:11 PM

What? I'm fucking cold here in Queens.

Kalahari Inkantation

Snow kicks ass. spam;
But all this cold weather+no snow=USELESS

ME##

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on September 16, 2007, 03:20:00 PM
i can. It gets fucking dirty and causes car addicents and delays buses and shit dawkins;

Well, people who live in an area where is snows annually usually can handle driving whilst it's snowing, delays buses? I've never seen that happen, and there's shit in summer too. Oh and snow only is dirty on the side of streets. 

Placebo Headwound

YPrrrr

It's like 70 here in Amish country. Perfect weather for some hay baling spam;

UnagiPower

Go Up