September 28, 2024, 03:25:21 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Halo 3 ending leaked. (Spoilers)

Started by The Oggmonster, September 17, 2007, 02:31:16 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Oggmonster

We all know it was going to happen. The ending has been leaked on the internet. but I have not saw it yet, but for some of you who want to see it come to this link:

*********SPOILERS*******************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vW6RHy8FM

What are you're reactions?
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Feynman

iWolf

I have no fucking idea whats going on in the video because I haven't played the single player in halo 1 or 2. I'm only getting it for the multiplayer.

ME##

Meh, I don't want to spoil that game for me.

Placebo Headwound

I started watching it, but then I got bored. y;

The Oggmonster

Quote from: Thief888 on September 17, 2007, 03:29:59 PM
I started watching it, but then I got bored. y;

Yeah because its on a camera phone, And I did not understand the ending so its a good thing.  flower;
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Screen_Stretcher

DEA LAVE IT OPEN FER A SEQUELL!! pseudo;*kills english language*
*suck with words*

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

One Man Freak Show

Why did I watch that?

A better question would be: Why did I watch that twice? Now I know the bloody ending. :'(

mario583

My reaction is that I love the Halo games but, I don't care about spoilers all that much caterpie;.

Go Up