September 22, 2024, 08:31:36 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I may be getting this laptop

Started by NOA_Haunted, September 15, 2007, 08:23:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=6004504 I know its not a mac book but I can live with it. But in all it still looks like a nice laptop.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

QuoteSmart: Windows Vista Home Premium
lol
QuoteDependable: 2x capacity battery
Two times the capacity of what?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Kingoftherings

Tomboh

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Ohbotm on September 15, 2007, 08:30:43 PM
macs better, vista sucks etc. etc.
My parents aren't gonna spend over 1K on a laptop.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

Quote from: xXTheHaunted on September 15, 2007, 08:31:56 PM
My parents aren't gonna spend over 1K on a laptop.

then its not worth it, go kill yourself etc. etc.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Lawlz on September 15, 2007, 08:32:22 PM
Then don't get a laptop.
My family is computer hogs, and every time I need to see something my moms either playing on pogo.com , or my dad's playing Battlefield 2142...

Houdini

I like HP printer (Epsons are the best, though), but their laptops aren't terribly good. You could do worse though: whatever you do, do NOT buy a Compaq, and despite what people tell you, Dells are shit.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Guava on September 15, 2007, 09:37:25 PM
do NOT buy a Compaq, and despite what people tell you, Dells are shit.

Agreed, especially about the Compaq. My little sisters have a Compaq laptop, and it's worst laptop I've ever had the misfortune of using. It came fucking packed with shit that it didn't need on XP, slowing it down to almost not moving at all. Even after uninstalling most of the unneeded things, I still can't get that thing running quickly. Norton is the main reason for that I suppose, but even my old HP (from 1999) could handle Norton better than that shitty Compaq.

Houdini

Quote from: Jackazz on September 15, 2007, 09:40:43 PM
Agreed, especially about the Compaq. My little sisters have a Compaq laptop, and it's worst laptop I've ever had the misfortune of using. It came fucking packed with shit that it didn't need on XP, slowing it down to almost not moving at all. Even after uninstalling most of the unneeded things, I still can't get that thing running quickly. Norton is the main reason for that I suppose, but even my old HP (from 1999) could handle Norton better than that shitty Compaq.
I hear that one a lot. The hardware is equally awful, if not even more so.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any good Windows-based computers. If I were to buy a PC or laptop that runs Windows, what would I want to get?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Guava on September 15, 2007, 09:54:08 PM
I hear that one a lot. The hardware is equally awful, if not even more so.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any good Windows-based computers. If I were to buy a PC or laptop that runs Windows, what would I want to get?
A custom-built one.

And even then, you wouldn't want to run Windows on it.

The artist formally known

It's not bad but I'm sure you can get a better deal somewhere. I don't like Laptops too much though  caterpie;

If I were forced to buy a Laptop it'd be a HP or Macbook, depending on if I had to pay for it or not.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up