September 21, 2024, 03:49:44 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Where do I report Phishers?

Started by Kingoftherings, September 15, 2007, 06:08:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kingoftherings

I got an email from: 'Bank Of America Security Center [[email protected]]' stating that someone had tried logging in to my Bank of America account (By the way, I don't have a Bank of America Account   psyduck;) and they asked me to send them my login information or my account would be suspended.

Even Outlook knows this is a phishing email, so where do I report the bastard that tried to phish me?   argh;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Kingoftherings on September 15, 2007, 06:08:40 PM
I got an email from: 'Bank Of America Security Center [[email protected]]' stating that someone had tried logging in to my Bank of America account (By the way, I don't have a Bank of America Account   psyduck;) and they asked me to send them my login information or my account would be suspended.

Even Outlook knows this is a phishing email, so where do I report the bastard that tried to phish me?   argh;

lol bankoffamerica.

Kingoftherings

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 15, 2007, 06:13:15 PM
lol bankoffamerica.
pseudo;

Oh, and I forgot to post the entire messeage.  :P

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your Online Banking account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.

If this is not completed by September 16, 2007, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

To confirm your Online Banking records click on the following link:

http://203.121.164.2/onlineboareciew.html

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Bank of America Customer Service

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.

? 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

I like their web address.

Tomboh

Sam

I got, literally, the esact same phishing e-mail, but it was regarding PayPal.

My dad would have fell for it if I wasn't sitting next to him. Which would be bad, since it's MY money from my DS on that account. D:

later on, my mom spent it on 6 different Webkinz. :|
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Title27GT

Quote from: Pinkeh on September 15, 2007, 06:32:56 PM
I got, literally, the esact same phishing e-mail, but it was regarding PayPal.

My dad would have fell for it if I wasn't sitting next to him. Which would be bad, since it's MY money from my DS on that account. D:

later on, my mom spent it on 6 different Webkinz. :|
Is your mom autistic? Is your mom 7 years old?

Tomboh

Kingoftherings

Sam

Quote from: Title on September 15, 2007, 07:27:25 PM
Is your mom autistic? Is your mom 7 years old?

She wants me to wait til christmas and resell them for a profit.

Watch, christmas is going to come around and nobody's gonna want them there goes 80 dollars. :(
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Go Up