GAMES THAT ARE SO HARD THAT THEY PISS YOU OFF BUT YOU STILL LOVE THEM

Started by ncba93ivyase, September 15, 2007, 12:40:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Super Nova.

It seems so damn easy, but when they throw in enemies flying at you from behind and everything and forcing you to start from a checkpoint after getting killed, it becomes almost impossible. :'(

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

JGE

Dead or alive 4. At least when I get matched up with a A+ rank who can counter every attack I throw.

ME##

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ME86 on September 15, 2007, 12:46:43 PM
Ninja Gaiden is the only one that comes to my mind.
The NES one?

It gets annoying after the first level when you're outside, and there are enemies right on the edge of platforms you have to get onto, but you can't attack them. caterpie;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Wrench

The original Ratchet and Clank. Only the last boss was the hard part. However, it got easy when I actually had a battle strategy using the PDA.  powerofone;

JGE

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 15, 2007, 02:08:39 PM
The original Ratchet and Clank. Only the last boss was the hard part. However, it got easy when I actually had a battle strategy using the PDA.  powerofone;

He was easy if you actually bought the Electric Crab claw weapon. It didn't do the most damage in quads but it drained his health to the point where it didn't matter.

The artist formally known

Gitaroo Man and Space Channel 5

Soon, God Hand, I never played it but I know it's hard

UnagiPower

Quote from: WrenchNinja on September 15, 2007, 02:08:39 PM

I'd say the parts when you only get 4 health is hard. But once you get 8, the rest of the game is easy. I beat the last boss easily with the R.Y.N.O.  caterpie;

Also yes Super Nova is so hard. Enemies fly everywhere so you have to kill and dodge at the same time. gonk;

UnagiPower

Quote from: Reefer on September 15, 2007, 02:18:32 PM
Gitaroo Man and Space Channel 5

Soon, God Hand, I never played it but I know it's hard

I was thinking of getting that game. Looked pretty cool. Though the gameplay seemed a bit meh for $30.

The artist formally known

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 15, 2007, 03:12:08 PM

I was thinking of getting that game. Looked pretty cool. Though the gameplay seemed a bit meh for $30.
Thats how much it's selling for? Lame

I'd get it if it was like $20

UnagiPower

Quote from: Reefer on September 15, 2007, 03:28:19 PM
Thats how much it's selling for? Lame

I'd get it if it was like $20

Well it was selling for $30 around November of last year...It's probably cheaper now.  caterpie;

[hedy]Zidone

Zelda 2.

I actually got to the 6th palace on my latest attempt to play through the game, but I got bored after that. powerofone;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up