March 28, 2024, 03:09:58 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

*Cries*

Started by Geno, September 14, 2007, 10:28:41 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Just finished Death Note... Fucking amazing. Probably one of the best animes out there. It had the best ending too... I didn't want it to end though  gonk;

What Anime should I move on to next?  wub;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

JGE

What the fuck is death note?

I haven't been watching Adult Swim as of late.

Andrew1911

HOLY SHIT

YOU'RE SO FUCKING EDGY WATCHING THIS NEW FANGLED THING CALLED ANIME

UnagiPower

Didn't everyone suggest Cowboy Bebop already?

Geno

Quote from: UnagiPower on September 15, 2007, 03:01:53 PM
Didn't everyone suggest Cowboy Bebop already?
Let's see if I can find it streamed  caterpie;

Geno

Quote from: Spartan on September 15, 2007, 01:40:42 PM
What the fuck is death note?

I haven't been watching Adult Swim as of late.
Um it's not even in the US yet.

Sam

I just started Death Note, all I've seen is the first episode, then my internet decided to be really slow, I'll probably try again tonight. So far it looks really nice though.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

The Speaker Of Words

I do agree with 1L when he says that the manga ending was better.
I watched the anime but I read about the manga ending on Wikipedia.
I forgot what the difference was but I just remember me thinking that it was just better.

Infel

Go check out Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to top off the dark bullshit and insanity with just plain crazy bullshit.

Go Up