September 19, 2024, 10:00:26 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

elohel lunch tablez

Started by superclucky, September 14, 2007, 02:51:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

superclucky

SO TODAY AT OUR LUNCH TABLE WE DEICED TO THROW A PARTIES (We always do to celebrate Fridays) and some other table wanted sum of our foods, rite, so we gave them a piece of cake. (but this cake was made with bad milks <3, the rest were normal)

i laff'd when they ate it

XPLAIN YOUR FUN FOOD TIMES.

plus we had a noodle fight
kewns are smelly

ME##

Snorkel

Last year my friends and I started doing potluck Firdays, where we'd all bring homemade food and share it... but we wouldn't let anyone eat who didn't bring food.

YPrrrr

There's this one girl at our table we make fun of for being really stupid... for instance she kept arguing that Chinese people aren't Asian psyduck;

Shoj

Not much. It's too boring. All I remember that's interesting is me and my friend back in Elementary School always used to mix up various liquids (Chocolate Milk, Syrup, Juice, Spaghetti Sauce, etc...) for the lulz.

And we and a few other friends did it a few other times last year.

But nothing else, as of yet. I REALLY wish we could set up a Food Fight. pseudo;

ME##

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 14, 2007, 02:55:46 PM
There's this one girl at our table we make fun of for being really stupid... for instance she kept arguing that Chinese people aren't Asian psyduck;

Lmfao, what did she say they were then? Black.

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on September 14, 2007, 02:57:03 PM
Lmfao, what did she say they were then? Black.
No, she said they weren't Asian, they were oriental. edumacate;

Feynman

Wow, people always sit in the same place during lunch. psyduck;

I usually move to wherever I feel and there's always people moving around, so most of the cafeteria is empty while people just move in and out of it. Lunch is just a free-period here.

superclucky

Quote from: Bassir C. on September 14, 2007, 02:58:28 PM
Wow, people always sit in the same place during lunch. psyduck;

I usually move to wherever I feel and there's always people moving around, so most of the cafeteria is empty while people just move in and out of it. Lunch is just a free-period here.
wut

lunch is always a free period
kewns are smelly

Wrench

We don't do anything special. Just eat whatever and talk.  edumacate;

ncba93ivyase

September 14, 2007, 03:05:55 PM #10 Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 03:09:50 PM by Lawlz
SHILOH HAD SOME SNACK FRIES OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED AND THEY WERE SPICY AND SHE DIDN'T LIKE THEM SO I ATE THEM AND THEN SHE GOT PISSY AT BRENDAN FOR SOME REASON AND SOME GIRL SPILT STRAWBERRY MILK AND SOME KID STUCK A STRAW THROUGH AN APPLE TO CLEAN IT UP THEN I STOLE CHEYENNE'S MILK AND SHE REFUSED TO GET DRESSING FOR HER SALAD  AND EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT I GOT A BEEP FROM KIM AND SHE CAN FUCK ALL NIGHT CALLED UP MY HOMIES AND I'M ASKIN YA'LL WHICH COURT ARE YA'LL PLAYIN BASKETBALL

TODAY I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO USE MY AK I GOT TO SAY IT WAS A GOOD DAY

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

in my freshman year we sat near the vending machines so we could look at the girls' asses when they bent over to get their food from the machine.  navi;   We'd also play hockey with bottle caps.   It was a big table

Sophomore year they got rid of the machines so we moved the table and kept the table there for the following 3 years. we would vote people off of the table and shit.   it was the best table ever.

ME##

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 14, 2007, 02:58:22 PM

Wow, she's mentally retarded.

QuoteTraditionally, the Orient referred primarily to the cultures and countries of what are now considered the Middle East. This particularly included regions that used to be known as Persia, Mesopotamia, Asia Minor, and Egypt. As awareness of the countries of Eastern Asia grew in Western European and American consciousness in the late 19th century, the term came to refer to China, Japan, Korea, and surrounding nations; remnants of the older conception of the Orient still exist in the English language in such collocations as Oriental rug and Oriental harem.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 14, 2007, 02:58:22 PM
She's like ritalee.

Title27GT

What the fuck?

I don't even have a lunch period :'(

Go Up