October 05, 2024, 02:55:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you're planning on buying a PS3, wait

Started by The artist formally known, May 04, 2007, 12:27:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riosan

Please excuse me for the following word:

From the looks of it, it sounds true, which makes Sony look extremely dumb. I'll keep my eye on Engadget for anything.

ncba93ivyase

I can't help but laugh at the Sony fanatics that complain about Nintendo rereleasing systems, but are oblivious to the PSOne, Slim PS2, PSX, and all other half assed releases like this.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 07:22:20 AM
I can't help but laugh at the Sony fanatics that complain about Nintendo rereleasing systems, but are oblivious to the PSOne, Slim PS2, PSX, and all other half assed releases like this.
All Nintendo remodels are for the better, except Game Boy Micro and the top loading SNES. Of course we cannot be for sure on this because the news source might have just been a rumor. Either way I hope they remodel it and drop the cost of the other PS3s.

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on May 04, 2007, 11:06:45 AM
All Nintendo remodels are for the better, except Game Boy Micro and the top loading SNES. Of course we cannot be for sure on this because the news source might have just been a rumor. Either way I hope they remodel it and drop the cost of the other PS3s.
The GB Micro is the best of the GBA's. It doesn't play the classic GB titles, but the GBA's purpose is to play GBA games, and the Micro plays the best.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

The artist formally known

Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 01:40:41 PM
The GB Micro is the best of the GBA's. It doesn't play the classic GB titles, but the GBA's purpose is to play GBA games, and the Micro plays the best.
Actually, I can't put it down until I try it

I thought the DSL would be a waste of money but I got one and I fucking love it

Gambit17

May 04, 2007, 03:51:40 PM #7 Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 03:54:23 PM by Gambit17
Quote from: Reaper on May 04, 2007, 02:11:50 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on May 04, 2007, 01:40:41 PM
Actually, I can't put it down until I try it

I thought the DSL would be a waste of money but I got one and I fucking love it

I love mine as well. I knew as soon as I heard there was gonna be a lite, that it was gonna be a lot better. I have the GBM too, and it's a cool little gadget. Small...that's the only bad thing I can say about it. Maybe a bit too small.

Lol media center. china;

mariofreak55

I got a DS Lite and Micro 3 months before they came out in the U.S. each.

Only things I've imported, and they are huge improvements..

Go Up