September 19, 2024, 07:37:14 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT POST YOUR VARIOUS BANS HERE

Started by YPrrrr, September 13, 2007, 03:18:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

September 13, 2007, 03:18:53 PM Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 07:38:03 PM by Display Name
Didn't it just used to be game related, not nintendo? psyduck;

ME##

I used the internet archive and went to the oldest date they had for NSider which is 17.02.04 and this was the description:

QuoteDiscuss anything Nintendo-related with your fellow NSiders on the Power On board. This is also the board for chats, role playing (RP), interactive stories and trivia.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:22:54 PM
I used the internet archive and went to the oldest date they had for NSider which is 17.02.04 and this was the description:

Oh fuck! NSider was so much better then.

ME##

Quote from: Phobia'-' on September 13, 2007, 03:23:50 PM
Oh fuck! NSider was so much better then.

True that. I miss the old days so much. :'(

CruelPleasure

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:24:46 PM
True that. I miss the old days so much. :'(
I agree, I don't think I've logged on NSider for like a week now.

ME##

Quote from: Phobia'-' on September 13, 2007, 03:28:51 PM
I agree, I don't think I've logged on NSider for like a week now.

I've been banned for since the fifth.  gonk;

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:22:54 PM

Wasn't there one where it just had to be video game related?

CruelPleasure

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:31:32 PM
I've been banned for since the fifth.  gonk;
Ouch, I've never been banned. I've also openly discussed hentai for like 20 posts in a thread.

ME##

Quote from: Phobia'-' on September 13, 2007, 03:33:01 PM
Ouch, I've never been banned. I've also openly discussed hentai for like 20 posts in a thread.

Lucky, I don't even understand this ban either, here's what it says. 'This account has been banned for one week for posting inappropriately, including a "I'ma back, so let's have a sexy party." thread'  kratos; Damn faggots. :'(

ME##

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 13, 2007, 03:32:24 PM
Wasn't there one where it just had to be video game related?

I don't think so... I joined back in April of 2004 and I believe it's always been Nintendo related, but then again, they moderators have never really enforced it.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:35:19 PM
Lucky, I don't even understand this ban either, here's what it says. 'This account has been banned for one week for posting inappropriately, including a "I'ma back, so let's have a sexy party." thread'  kratos; Damn faggots. :'(

Thats shitty. I think I might be on the good side of the admins or something. Probably not but it's wierd that I'm never banned for the things I do sometimes.

ME##

Quote from: Phobia'-' on September 13, 2007, 03:36:44 PM
Thats shitty. I think I might be on the good side of the admins or something. Probably not but it's wierd that I'm never banned for the things I do sometimes.

Maybe, I don't see why the banned me for another week too.  psyduck; I just wish they would respond to the email I sent them about it faster.

CruelPleasure

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:39:05 PM
Maybe, I don't see why the banned me for another week too.  psyduck; I just wish they would respond to the email I sent them about it faster.
Because they are fags. They still refuse to unban my friend who made a account NOA_Betatester.

Blaze-Senpai

I wish I joined NSider earlier. But I was only 13.

Reverse Psychology

Quote from: ME86 on September 13, 2007, 03:35:19 PM

wow you got banned for breaking a rule oh no the noa's suck they do a terrible job!!!!!

Go Up