April 23, 2024, 11:26:08 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

THE FLORIDA EVERGLADES

Started by Riosan, April 17, 2007, 04:29:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riosan

Anyone remember the old show Dexter's Lab? I think this was the best episode, where Dexter builds a robot parrot. cybor;

Placebo Headwound

OMFG I FUCKING LOVE YOU FOR THE SIG/PERSONAL TEXT.

I loved Dexter's Lab as a kid. wub;

Riosan

Quote from: Thief888 on April 17, 2007, 04:32:42 PM
OMFG I CragING LOVE YOU FOR THE SIG/PERSONAL TEXT.

I loved Dexter's Lab as a kid. wub;

It's one of the best episode/pictures I could find.

anus

I remember Dexter's Lab. I liked that show as a kid. I like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, more though.

Too bad most of the awesome shows of the 90's have been replaced with shitty shows. v;
dicks

The Oggmonster

Yeah that was a good show, I use to watch that show all the time.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Samus Aran

I was watching some episodes on Youtube the other day. I watched the Speed Racer spoof one as well as the episode where Koosalagoopagoop is introduced.

magician;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Kaz on April 18, 2007, 08:24:44 PM
I was watching some episodes on Youtube the other day. I watched the Speed Racer spoof one as well as the episode where Koosalagoopagoop is introduced.

magician;
Did you see the Koosalagoopagoop episode where they fought a anime villain in space?

Probably the only decent episode of the last two seasons.

Also, I loved the episode where Dexter was a foreign exchange student in Japan, where he and his family had to fight a huge monster. china;

Go Up