October 19, 2024, 09:24:33 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Where were you when the planes hit the towers?

Started by Daddy, September 11, 2007, 09:13:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

ps there were explosives in the towers.

Sleeping
6 (15.4%)
Getting ready for school
4 (10.3%)
In school
27 (69.2%)
Working
0 (0%)
Watching TV
2 (5.1%)
witnessing it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Go Down

Claquesous

I was in school, 5th grade. My friend had gone to the dentist earlier that morning, and when she got back, she said the Pentagon had been bombed. I had no idea what the Pentagon was at the time.

It's amazing how we can remember exactly what we were doing when it happened.

Commander Fuckass

In school and Math Class. They announced something over the intercom to tell all teachers to turn it to channel ##.

But any ways, we didn't really do anything for 9/11 today, just had a moment of silence before the bell rang.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Tomboh

I was in gym when it happened. Then I when we went up to our classroom our teachers were like "two planes crashed, now we do math".

I wasn't sure on what happened until I went to my Aunt's house straight after school and watched the news.

Snorkel

Eating breakfast or something, heard the breaking report on the radio and subsequently TV.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Ripster on September 11, 2007, 12:54:40 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I was in school.

Um no, he's not (at least not in this case). He shouldn't be forced to "freedom walk."  psyduck;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Mariomaniac21 on September 11, 2007, 02:42:10 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit enough to remember? psyduck;
I remember, I just think we need to do shit about it.

Why should the families who lost a loved one have to see the replays of the towers again every year?

Blaze-Senpai

I saw the planes hit from queens. I stayed home that day.

Daddy

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 11, 2007, 03:03:59 PM
I remember, I just think we need to do shit about it.

Why should the families who lost a loved one have to see the replays of the towers again every year?
Why should people that don't give a damn be forced to "honor" people they never knew and "care"? psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 03:36:16 PM
Why should people that don't give a damn be forced to "honor" people they never knew and "care"? psyduck;
They shouldn't psyduck;

Jesus like anyone not wearing red whit and blue today gets stoned

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on September 11, 2007, 03:37:24 PM
They shouldn't psyduck;

Jesus like anyone not wearing red whit and blue today gets stoned
They get shot or hanged.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 03:38:23 PM
They get shot or hanged.
Sorry, I was used to my dad's middle eastern references pseudo;

Blaze-Senpai

Lozal

I was in class, I think. They hauled us into a 1st grade classroom instead of our 2nd grade one and our parents came and picked us up. All I can remember is my mom crying and wouldn't tell me what happened.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Selkie

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 01:14:16 PM
cool

explane y

Because you are saying it's funny that thousands of innocent people died in a tragedy that showed the vulnerability of a nation that holds millions more.

And don't give me the fucking bullshit 'OlOl bUt pEoPle dIe eVery Day' shit, because this was more than just death, it was disaster.

And besides, that argument is shit anyway, because you still wouldn't 'lol' at indavidual people dying on a hospital bed.

Go Up