October 19, 2024, 09:37:56 AM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Where were you when the planes hit the towers?

Started by Daddy, September 11, 2007, 09:13:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

ps there were explosives in the towers.

Sleeping
6 (15.4%)
Getting ready for school
4 (10.3%)
In school
27 (69.2%)
Working
0 (0%)
Watching TV
2 (5.1%)
witnessing it
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Go Down

Daddy

Samus Aran

I was still getting ready for school I guess when the first plane hit, because it was already on the news when I got to my first class.

V

Daddy

CruelPleasure

I was sleeping, my mom told me what happened as I was walking to the bus. I think I was in grade 4 at the time.

FAMY2

I was at home watching tv. Wondering where all planes would fly into buildings.

Fireman.exe

YPrrrr

God, this is like all we talked about at school today.

Stupidest thing was in science: "How can we use the environment to prevent terrorism?"  psyduck;

Wrench

I was in school. The teachers kept talking silently and kept the TV on.

ncba93ivyase

Getting ready for school.

Today, we had to write a lot of stuff like "how has 9/11 changed you?" (it hasn't), "what emotions did it evoke?" (aside from lol's, none) and other shit.

ALSO, WE WERE FORCED TO DO A "FREEDOM" WALK, AND WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO NOT DO THE WALK. WOW, AMERICA SURE IS A FREE NATION, RIGHT? I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A FREEDOM SEAT.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Lawlz on September 11, 2007, 12:49:26 PM

Today, we had to write a lot of stuff like "how has 9/11 changed you?" (it hasn't), "what emotions did it evoke?" (aside from lol's, none) and other shit.

ALSO, WE WERE FORCED TO DO A "FREEDOM" WALK, AND WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO NOT DO THE WALK. WOW, AMERICA SURE IS A FREE NATION, RIGHT? I CAN'T EVEN TAKE A FREEDOM SEAT.
That's the gayest orgy I have ever heard of  y;

guff

IT'S THE DAY EVERYTHING CHANGED

Selkie

You're a fucking idiot.

Anyway, I was in school.

Sam

I was in school, fifth grade. All I really remember was that the teachers weren't supposed to tell us anything, but half of the entire school was being taken home by parents, and teachers ere crying -and to make matters worse- there was a rumor flying around that there was a bomb in New Haven about to explade and kill us all.

You should have heard the announcement today. "And now let us take a moment of silence because it's september the 11th" Literally two seconds passed before the next announcement came on.

You know, I'm not even patriotic and I didn't lose anyone but taht's just disrespectful.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up