September 28, 2024, 11:16:02 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So, I'm just wondering...

Started by ME##, September 09, 2007, 03:54:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Is anyone here, besides me, going to buy a PSP Slim?

I think you all know by now that I love me some Ceramic White PSP Slim, good thing it comes out just a few days before my birthday.

wub;

Commander Fuckass

I already have a original PSP.
you nigger.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Sucks even more than the original PSP, thanks to shorter battery life. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Tomboh

I probably will. Nearly every DS game I have only lasted me two days or less.

(Also, in b4 Lawlz concluding the PSP sucks after playing it for <10 minutes) Damn. edumacate;

ME##

Quote from: Moniker on September 09, 2007, 03:58:51 PM
I already have a original PSP.
you nigger.

I had one, but some black person stole it from me.  gonk; It was imported from Japan too so the dumbass that stole it probably thought it was broken because on Japanese PSPs Circle is okay instead of X and probably destroyed it or something.  gonk;

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on September 09, 2007, 04:00:29 PM
Sucks even more than the original PSP, thanks to shorter battery life. spam;
You can use the old batteries. educate; The standard battery increases battery life to about 11 hours and the better battery for original increases it to about 17 hours.

Tomboh

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 04:02:45 PM
You can use the old batteries. educate; The standard battery increases battery life to about 11 hours and the better battery for original increases it to about 17 hours.
Don't ever try to argue with Lawlz. He'll just keep pulling retarded reasons out of his ass whenever he trys to argue against/for something.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Ohbotm on September 09, 2007, 04:04:09 PM
Don't ever try to argue with Lawlz. He'll just keep pulling retarded reasons out of his ass whenever he trys to argue against/for something.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I COULD GET A GIRL BUT I REJECTED THE OPTION.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 04:02:45 PM
BECAUSE, OF COURSE, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY EXTRA HARDWARE BEFORE A DEVICE EVEN BECOMES USABLE.

My PSP is proudly rotting in my garage with my PS2. spam;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on September 09, 2007, 04:21:09 PM
BECAUSE, OF COURSE, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY EXTRA HARDWARE BEFORE A DEVICE EVEN BECOMES USABLE.

My PSP is proudly rotting in my garage with my PS2. spam;

Well, I don't mind buying extra hardware >_> And give me your PlayStation 2, I need one to sell along with my PlayStation 2 so I can buy a Ceramic White PlayStation 2.  wub;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ME86 on September 09, 2007, 04:23:20 PM
Well, I don't mind buying extra hardware >_> And give me your PlayStation 2, I need one to sell along with my PlayStation 2 so I can buy a Ceramic White PlayStation 2.  wub;
THEN I SUPPOSE YOU WOULDN'T MIND BUYING AN EXTERNAL UMD DRIVE SINCE THE NEXT EDITION OF THE PSP WOULDN'T CONTAIN ONE

ALSO, YOU NEED TO BUY A MEMORY CARD PRO DUO STICK QUAD ULTRA SLOT AND SOFTWARE.

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on September 09, 2007, 04:27:07 PM
THEN I SUPPOSE YOU WOULDN'T MIND BUYING AN EXTERNAL UMD DRIVE SINCE THE NEXT EDITION OF THE PSP WOULDN'T CONTAIN ONE

ALSO, YOU NEED TO BUY A MEMORY CARD PRO DUO STICK QUAD ULTRA SLOT AND SOFTWARE.

lmfao.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 09, 2007, 05:41:22 PM
I'll send you a couple old games for it. navi;
fucking sweet

I'll gladly accept any shit I can review. powerofone;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: steal on September 09, 2007, 05:46:15 PM
AND I SHALL RECEIVE THIS PSP WITH GRAND THEFT AUTO AND WHATEVER OTHER SHITTY GAMES YOU HAVE FOR IT?

I was thinking of sending you this fishing game for the Genesis which somehow managed to be more boring than actual fishing and this shitty Bugs Bunny game (also for the Genesis). Who knows, maybe I'll even throw in NiGHTS into Dreams, seeing as how I can't play it. navi;

ALSO DID YOU EVER HAVE SONIC SPINBALL BECAUSE I'D GLADLY GET RIP OF THAT SHIT HEAP
I don't give away or sell my games, regardless of how bad they may be. caterpie;

I'll accept whatever shit you don't want... except Sonic Spinball, because I have it. myface;

ME##

Quote from: Lawlz on September 09, 2007, 05:49:01 PM
I don't give away or sell my games, regardless of how bad they may be. caterpie;

I'll accept whatever shit you don't want... except Sonic Spinball, because I have it. myface;

Wait, so you'll keep something, even if you think it's a piece of shit?  psyduck;

Go Up